PDA

View Full Version : 1 week Aussie PICS

lv4dogs
07-19-2005, 01:14 PM
The second litter is one week old already! My how time flies. They are so cute. I like the male black tri #2, especially if he developes more tan.
http://www.risingstaraussies.com/RisingStar/jasonxkandipuppies.htm

She's been awfule busy & has not updated the first litter yet. She will sometime today. They will be 8 weeks this Sunday. ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Aww, how cute! Blue Merle Girl #2 caught my eye, as well as Black Tri Boy #3.

Gorgeous puppies!

finn's mom
07-19-2005, 01:17 PM
How cute, from those pics I like the black tri girl #1. They're all so cute. :) Can't wait to see Blue Merle boy from the first litter, though!

fudgesicle
07-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Those little guys n girls are ADORABLE! <3 Thanks so much for sharing. Made me smile. :)

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 02:11 PM
cute

is it the same momma to the pups that are 8wks

i like black tri boy3

lv4dogs
07-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by GoldenLuv
cute

is it the same momma to the pups that are 8wks

i like black tri boy3

Oh gosh, heavens no.
The mom to the first litter is Shorelands Once Upon a Time, "Story" and the mom to the second litter is Hearthside Sweet Tooth "Kandi".
But both moms are black tri's.

GoldenLuv
07-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
Oh gosh, heavens no.
The mom to the first litter is Shorelands Once Upon a Time, "Story" and the mom to the second litter is Hearthside Sweet Tooth "Kandi".
But both moms are black tri's.

lol oh ok they sure are cute as ever...

gemini9961
07-19-2005, 03:01 PM
More cute pups....I can't stand it.

lv4dogs
07-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Their ears when they are this young just kill me. I think they are the funniest things ever. lol

Bigyummydog
07-19-2005, 03:09 PM
P U P P I E S ! ! ! I don't know what else to say.
Seeing puppies just...well....OHHHHH ! P U P P I E S ! ! !

Jadapit
07-19-2005, 03:16 PM
They are so cute!:D I really like Merle girl #2.

Chilli
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
They are all so adorable :D If my friend saw this, she would freak out. She is obsessed with aussies!

luvofallhorses
07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
i like black tri boy3

me too! :) what hunnie bunnies! :)

crsvstang
07-19-2005, 05:32 PM
They are all so cute!:D

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2005, 05:36 PM
The puppies are so cute! I wouldn't be able to choose! :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-19-2005, 05:49 PM
I love blue merle girl #2 but they're all adorable:D Have you decided which litter you're getting one from yet?

lv4dogs
07-20-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Orangutango
I love blue merle girl #2 but they're all adorable:D Have you decided which litter you're getting one from yet?

There are a lot of cute girls out of that litter aren't they? But I'm getting a boy so I've only been saying which boys I like best. :)

I will find out sometime this week! I'm hoping to get one out of the first litter as it is a better time of year to get a puppy. It gives me some time to get in some training & house breaking before the snow hits.
BUT the mom to the second litter has slightly better hips & a lot more herding background which would probably make her pups a great fit for me. But they won't be available until mid-September & snow starts here in October usually so I'd be doing a lot of house training in the snow & driving to obedience classes in the snow, neither is any fun. lol
This is the week the breeder is to decide which dogs are going to confirmation show homes. I get a pet/performance dog. I'm first on the list for a male pet/performance dog but confirmation comes before that.

When I visited, the red merle male's personality seemed to suit my needs more than the blue merle. The blue boy was a great dog too & I prefer his looks over the red boy but I'm not after looks. They were 5 weeks when I visited so there is a chance that their personalities could of changed since then.