PDA

View Full Version : Animal Precinct

manda99
07-18-2005, 09:07 PM
They are revealing the identity of Special Agent H on tonight's Animal Precinct. He's one of my friends, a really great guy.
So if you can , turn it on! :)

Thanks.

-Amanda

Kfamr
07-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey Amanda, it's great to see a post from you.

What time is the show on? I sometimes catch it but I never payed attention to the times because the show upsets me so much. I always end up crying.

manda99
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
It's on at 10pm
I kept forgetting to post about it earlier. :o

Luvin Labs
07-18-2005, 09:31 PM
argh if i wasn't at work i'd be watching it!

why'd he go out from his cover? retired? going elsewhere's (i.e. not undercover anymore?)?

I love those shows. Cannot believe how many people are STUPID enought to see a dog with his ribs showing and bones showing and say they are feeding him!

OH, and those with the collars embedded. O M G that pisses me off.

I could go on :mad:

I DO love seein the puppies :)

manda99
07-18-2005, 09:37 PM
He's still with the ASPCA but he's doing more seminars and education stuff now so that's why he doesn't have to be undercover anymore.

joycenalex
07-19-2005, 06:06 AM
i can watch for 15 minutes, then i start getting upset at the *owners*. props to the animal conrol officers for what they do and see every day, i couldn't do it, that's for sure.

Pit Chick
07-19-2005, 11:10 AM
I would love to be an animal cop like those guys. Hey manda, since Agent H is a good friend, maybe he could pass along some tips on how to get into that field.

manda99
07-19-2005, 11:50 AM
I will ask him.
I know he was an NYPD narcotics officer before he moved into the ASPCA. I wonder if the rest of them were in law enforcement first as well... Hmmm...
But yeah, I'll ask him next time I see him.

Bigyummydog
07-19-2005, 12:10 PM
I watched the show. I had actually stopped watching the show because sometimes I just can't handle it. As for your friend, him and his fellow coworkers, I think they are the greatest people. I really admire them for doing what they do. A big gigantic THANKS! to them.

elizabethann
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I watched the show (only a 1/2 hour of it though). When you see him, please tell him the folks at PT are proud of what he and the other animal control officers have done! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Thanks for letting us know what he'll be doing in the future. I wondered about that.

lizbud
07-19-2005, 07:33 PM
While there are sad stories, there are also stories that show
a dogs in terrible circumstances who are found & later shown
after adoption by loving people. After seeing where these dogs
and cats came from, it's twice as nice to see them happy.

dukedogsmom
07-19-2005, 07:44 PM
I can't even bear to stand the commercials. Makes me way too sad.

Luvin Labs
07-19-2005, 09:59 PM
HE's ON tonight!

http://community.discovery.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/9071938308/m/9571938308

Suki Wingy
07-19-2005, 10:04 PM
OhH I'ts ten now, but I bet that is New york time:mad:
I only watch animal precint of the heros series, because especially the miami one is spreading outrageously stupid myths about pit bulls because the poor guys are banned there. At the ASPCA they do good work mostly specializing in pits and rarley ever put a dog down for temperment! I hope I can catch a re-run, animal planet usually plays everything at least twice.