PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited, I got the dorm hall I wanted and I found out my roommate!

CountryWolf07
07-18-2005, 09:45 AM
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I'M ONLY 3 HRS OF SLEEP, AND MY dear ol' mom WOKE ME UP at 9:30am saying I GOT the information about my dorm and roommate, and I'll get the offical stuff about it in the mail this week & in my Kent email! YAY! I was wide awake after that.. I got the dorm I wanted, Fletcher, room 201 and my roommate, her name is Amanda and I THINK she's from Winconsin.. since her area code is 608. I'm on the 2nd floor.. and it's the first room on that floor (is that bad or good?)

WHOO HOO! I have my own address too! BUT for safety purposes, I will PM it to anyone who wants it (I'd love to get cards or mails, pleeeeeeeeeease ) ;)

This is my dorm:

http://housing.res.kent.edu/halls/dorm_pics/fletcher_shadow.gif

It's Co-ed by floor and has four floors, also a 24-hour quiet hall.. Fletcher Hall is located next to the Eastway Center, and the Rosie's Diner is close by. Other cafeterias are within a few minutes walking distance. The Eastway Center is awesome, from what I've seen while I was there.. Bowling alley, study room, cafe, coffeehouse, etc. It's a really nice area to hang out. :)

I'M SO EXCITED!!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Who knows - you might do some studying too ;) ;)

Karen
07-18-2005, 10:18 AM
That IS exciting - congratulations!!!!! :) When do you need to move in?

CountryWolf07
07-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Karen
That IS exciting - congratulations!!!!! :) When do you need to move in?

I move in on August 24th! :) It'll be here before I know it.

finn's mom
07-18-2005, 01:52 PM
That's awesome! You might want to keep your room number private, too, though! Just as a precaution.....That's so exciting!

Doggirl
07-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Congratulations! The Eastway Center is really cool. I went bowling there once,
it was so much fun! Hope you have a great time a KSU.

CountryWolf07
07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks!

Ahh, they don't allow strangers on campus, or let them in the building, we have good security here. :)