PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Winston

Spiritwind
07-18-2005, 07:57 AM
I don't post here often, but not all that long ago I posted pics of my cats....

But yesterday evening I had to have my cat Winston put to sleep... for the last week he has been fighting pretty bad liver disease. He started to really improve on Friday but Saturday afternoon and then Sunday he got really bad.
He was just 7yrs old...

I work at the vets office, and for the last week whenever I wasn't at work, I would go down every 3-4 hrs to check on him and feed him... and I know Saturday night and Sunday he felt pretty bad, was very tired and pretty much just slept.... but everytime I went down to check on him he would start purring for a few seconds till he got to tired and went back to sleep.... atleast he knew I was with him most of the time...

He was a great cat, and the dogs loved him... he always taught any puppies I had to respect the cats.... he was a mellow boy, and loved everyone and everything, but would not put up with puppies acting stupid LOL

Here are a couple pictures I took of him back in January/February. While I have 3 other cats here, Winston was special... he was my buddy... and really acted more like a dog than a cat.... poor guy....

Janna

http://tinypic.com/909e6a.jpg

http://tinypic.com/909eac.jpg

catnapper
07-18-2005, 08:00 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He will always be remembered and loved, and now he can watch over you always.

kittycats_delight
07-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Rest in Peace Winston. Play hard at Rainbow Bridge. You watch over your meowmie won't you until she can hold you again.

I am sooo sorry for you lose. Winston is at peace now and happy and healthy once more at Rainbow Bridge. He will be your guardian kitty angel until you can once again be with him forever.

R.I.P. Wonderful Winston

furrykidsmother
07-18-2005, 08:13 AM
So Sorry to hear of your loss. RIP sweet Winston and play hard at the RB. Sounds like he was a very special boy.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2005, 08:32 AM
I am so sorry for your loss - what a beautiful kitty. He is amongst friends..... big hug

NKBurlington
07-18-2005, 08:43 AM
RIP Winston!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-18-2005, 09:05 AM
What a beautiful boy he was!! I am so sorry for your tremendous loss....:(

godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge, dear Winston !!

Rie Rie
07-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry to hear about your beautiful boy. Rest in Peace Winston.

catmandu
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
THIS THURSDAY,AT OUR WEEKLY RIB FEST,WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE ,AT THE TABLE FOR WINSTON,AND HE WILL HAVE THE FIRST SPARE RIB,AND THE FIRST TASTE,OF WHIPPED CREAM,FROM THE VANILLA MILK SHAKE!

AND WINSTON,DOES NOT WANT,YOU,TO BE SAD ABOUT HIS PASSING,WINSTON WANTS YOU,TO HAVE HAPPY MEMORIES,OF THE WONDERFUL YERAS,THAT YOU SPENT TOGETHER.
AND ONE FINE DAY,YOU WILL BE REUNITED,IN A VERY SPECIAL PLACE.

POUNCER,AND BUSTER ANGELS,ARE WAITING,FOR WINSTON,TO SHOW HIM,THE WAY
,TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies114.jpg

wolfsoul
07-18-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm so sorry about Winston. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet. You must heartbroken. :( RIP Winston.

Shady
07-18-2005, 10:40 AM
My heart is sad for you.

RIP Winston, play hard at the bridge.

lv4dogs
07-18-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm so sorry. {hugs}
May Winston be happy, healthy & whole again at the bridge.

luvofallhorses
07-18-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Winston was handsome. Rest in peace sweet boy and may you be pain free at the RB and young again. {{hugs}}

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/Jenny_Baybee/pl-04.gif

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Winston's passing.:( He sure was a gorgeous boy and sounded like a very special cat. RIP sweet Winston.:(

orangemm
07-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Hugs to you for the loss of your beloved Winston. What a beauty he was, such a fine boy!

Be happy at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Winston!

Cataholic
07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
So sorry to hear about Winston's passing. It is a pain I know too well. You performed the ultimate act of love, by letting Winston go gently. Play hard at the bridge, Dear Winston, you are sorely missed.

{{{Hugs}}} to you.

Lobodeb
07-18-2005, 05:08 PM
I hate good-bye's. It's only a see you later because you WILL see him again. Only then, he won't be ill and he'll be the sweet boy you remembered.

Hang in there, sweetie!

chocolatepuppy
07-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Im so sorry. :( Winston was so handsome. May he Rest in Peace.

dukedogsmom
07-18-2005, 05:46 PM
What a sweet looking kitty. Winston, I know you must be missed terribly. You're now an RB angel and our RB pets will show you around and make you feel at home.

Spiritwind
07-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Thanks everyone, for your kind words...

Winston was a great cat... never will be another one like him.

Janna

rosethecopycat
07-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Seven years is not nearly enough.
Now he will wait for you, on the other side, and you will continue on where you left off, and Winston will be healthy, and in his prime.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Winston.