PDA

View Full Version : Fritz all Comfy

fritz03
07-18-2005, 06:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/comfy.jpg Fritz all comfy and curled up on the coffee table.That's about all he'll be doing today,another exteme heat alert here,so staying inside where it is cool.Fritz just woke up from napping on mom and dad's bed where he had all fours in the air.This is about all he will do until tonight when he then starts to play.

elizabethann
07-18-2005, 06:50 AM
Fritz, you must have to use a HUGE coaster to plant yourself on the coffee table! Heeheehee. It's hot here too. Just took Fenway for a quick walk...wore a sweatshirt...not sure if the heat has gotten to my head and affected my brain...sweatshirt??

Stay cool little buddy. Perhaps Mum & Pop can buy you a nice cold ice cream cone to help you feel cooler.

:D

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Move over Fritz......a snooze is just what we need

Daisy and Delilah
07-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Oh Fritz!! Look at our cute little buddy!! Taking it easy and staying out of the heat. That's the way it should be Fritz!! Oh how we would love to have seen you on Mama and Papa's bed with all fours up. Just stay relaxed Fritzie and please stay cool. You're so adorable!! Maybe some ice cream is in order for later or maybe part of a Frosty Paw. Mom only gives us a small bit of a Frosty Paw each. We would like a whole one but Mom says we'll get sick cause we're so small. Have fun Fritz!!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

Ginger's Mom
07-18-2005, 09:10 AM
I agree, Fritz, I think you should try a Frosty Paw to stay cool. But in the meantime, the cool surface of the coffee table will do. ;)
Stay cool little man.

vinjashira
07-18-2005, 09:59 AM
isn't the bed more comfortable, Fritz? :D