PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Discussion Xanga

MariaM
07-17-2005, 01:32 PM
First off, I would like to say, PLEASE don't post ANY spoilers in this thread. It should be safe to read for everyone.

I had an idea, and I don't really know if anyone is interested, but I thought I could start up a xanga specifically for a PT Harry Potter discussion. I could send the name and password to anyone interested, so anyone could start up a new topic, and then by the comment system, we could discuss it. The only problem is, I think it would only work if ONE topic per day was posted, but you could reply to any/all of them whenever.

I think it would be good if we assumed that everyone had already read the 5th book. If people haven't, they should be aware of spoilers, as I don't think we should count anything that happened in the 5th book or lower a "spoiler", only anything from the 6th book.

I think a good idea would be to write "Pages 300-350" or something at the start of each topic, so everyone would know that the discussion would have spoilers from those pages. THEN we could use font the color of the backround (black?) and if somebody wanted to read that discussion, they could highlight it. And if anybody wanted to reply, they could also write the page number of information (if its from the 6th book) etc. Anyway, theres more I could explain but I won't unless there seems to be an interest in it. We could set up some 'rules' if people wanted to join and stuff.

I have to go...I should be back tonight. Tell me your thoughts/suggestions/comments/ideas!

CagneyDog
07-17-2005, 08:42 PM
I think it's a good idea!

Suki Wingy
07-17-2005, 09:15 PM
I would talk!

MariaM
07-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Ok, great. I'll see if I can set it up tomorrow, I'm going to Regina soon to take my cousin back to the airport.

todd
07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
thats going to be great

MariaM
07-20-2005, 01:05 AM
I'll get it started asap. Hopefully tomorrow and I also have to send my C.S. list in ...........arrrgh! So many things to do!