PDA

View Full Version : Chica went to the mall, and she has fans!

Chica
07-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Hello, Today I took Chica to the mall. I have a special backpack on rollers made for small dogs, with a retracktable handle. She sits in it like a pro and looks around at everything and everyone. She seems to enjoy herself while I go shopping. People from everywhere stop to look at her and pet her. I hear people say she is so cute, or darling. They also ask where I got the dog backpack roller. She is very quiet and does not bark at anyone. She is a great traveler.

I have so much fun taking her places. And she enjoys it.;)

Kfamr
07-16-2005, 07:49 PM
That's so cool that you can take her with you places! :)
I don't think they'd even allow that down here.

Suki Wingy
07-16-2005, 08:27 PM
That is cool! Not really fair to the larger dogs, but Chica sure got lucky!

Daisy and Delilah
07-16-2005, 10:21 PM
You go girl!! Good for you Miss Chica!! Sherry, that is so cool that you take her with you. She's such a good little companion for you. We've gotta love our little chihuahuas. That is the cutest story. Thanks for sharing!!:D

Terry:)

beeniesmom
07-16-2005, 10:51 PM
How neat!
That sounds great!

cocker_luva
07-17-2005, 01:36 AM
what a sweet girl.

Chica
07-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah!:) ,Thanks everyone for your nice imput!:)

I do enjoy taking Chica places she can go with me. She gets soooo much attention. ;)

anna_66
07-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Oh I bet she has many fans, I know I'd be one:D

Hmmm think they have LARGE backpacks on rollers? I bet Bon would love to be hauled around:D :p :o

DJFyrewolf36
07-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Oh I bet she has many fans, I know I'd be one:D

Hmmm think they have LARGE backpacks on rollers? I bet Bon would love to be hauled around:D :p :o

I would LOVE to see Bon boy in a backpack lol! :D

That is so great Chica is good with people. Perhaps you should get her into some type of voulenteer work as a therapy dog? My grandmas minature pincher, MynPyn is a therapy dog for people in nursing homes. The residents always love seeing her and MynPyn absolutely adores the attention.

Chica
07-18-2005, 07:37 PM
That is so great Chica is good with people. Perhaps you should get her into some type of voulenteer work as a therapy dog? My grandmas minature pincher, MynPyn is a therapy dog for people in nursing homes. The residents always love seeing her and MynPyn absolutely adores the attention.

DJFyrewolf36,

I would like to know how I could take Chica around to senior citizens homes and let people meet and play with her. Could I just pick some places and ask if they would let me share Chica with the seniors? I would like to share her with sick children in hospitals also. I work in a hospital, so I will ask some questions about this subject. This is interesting to me. It is something I would like to do.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/smiley_010.gif:D ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/greatday_1.gif
Chicas mom,Sherry

cyber-sibes
07-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Hmmm think they have LARGE backpacks on rollers? I bet Bon would love to be hauled around
:D :D :D Now that's something to see! Thanks for the laugh, Anna!

That's wonderful that you can take Chica around with you- I'll bet she puts alot of smiles on people's faces! :D