PDA

View Full Version : Radio Show Information

K & L
07-16-2005, 05:22 PM
For those of you that are able to tune in, here is the information on the radio program I will be on:

Hi, Lisa -
Because we are now also being heard in on KTIE in Los Angeles on Sunday mornings, we have the potential of reaching 11.5 million people (although I suspect that some of them may be doing other things :-) I am delighted to showcase APS's wildlife management program both here and in the LA market. I'd love to see APS be a model for how a large organization can have a heart!

We are delighted to have you as a guest on the radio show "The Animal World - hosted by AzCATs." Here are the specifics:

Day/Date: Saturday, July 23, 2005

Arrival Time: 7:30 a.m.

Show Time: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. KXAM Radio 1310 AM

catmandu
07-16-2005, 06:53 PM
IS THAT AVAILABLE,ON THE INTERNET,AS I WOULD LOVE,TO HEAR THAT SHOW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture276.jpg

Corinna
07-16-2005, 11:54 PM
I found it WWW.KXAM.com it has a listen live button . I'll be listening.
Good luck

catmandu
07-17-2005, 08:53 AM
IT WORKS,IT WORKS,AND I WILL BE LISTENING,THIS SATURDAY,THANK YOU,FOR THE INFORMATION .I WILL BE LISTENING,THIS WEEK.
THANK YOU AGAIN.

furrykidsmother
07-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I would like to tune in to the live broadcast and just want to make sure, I am guessing that it is listed as West Coast time since it is in LA and that it would be at 11:00 a.m. East Coast time, right? We are 3 hours behind.

K & L
07-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm a bit nervous, but will have another speaker, along with myself, representing APS so that should help. I think you're right about the 11:00 time (hopefully).

K & L
07-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Your friends can also log onto the radio station's web site at www.kxam.com to see the show, as there is a small camera in the studio that shows the radio program live.

MULTICATMOM
07-20-2005, 12:25 AM
GREAT LUCK LISA!:D YOU WILL FIND SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR PASSION A LOT EASIER THAN YOU THINK!!

I SPOKE AT THE STATE HOUSE IN NH, IN FRONT OF THE BUDGET COMMITTEE (SP?) THE BILL PASSED;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-21-2005, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll make a note on my calendar about it so I can be sure to listen.:)

Catsnclay
07-22-2005, 11:12 PM
GOOD LUCK LISA!!!!!!!

Everyone please remember to go to: www.kxam.com and then you can see & hear Lisa!!

The times are 8:00 am to 9:00 am (on the west coast) so that means 11:00 am to 12 noon on the east coast.

I know she is REALLY, really nervous about this, so I hope, no, I know she will do just fine, and she will know that all her PT friends will be listening!!

K & L
07-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Thanks Bunny! It's almost time to leave and I feel like I want to throw-up! I hope I'm able to even speak when the mike is put in front of me! I have back-up just in case! I'm not good going in front of an audience! I have a BIG mouth socially, but when put on the spot....:eek:

Mad Mags Moo
07-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Hope it went well for you! Being on the other side of the world....kind of! Was not sure what time it would be in UK....probably missed it!!!:D

K & L
07-23-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't know if anyone got a chance to listen in, but I feel it went pretty well! Nothing like getting feral cat news out to possibly 11.5 million people!!!! Hopefully other Company's will get a clue and adopt TNR!!

jenluckenbach
07-23-2005, 06:01 PM
I was not available to listen,but I sure hope it has some impact.

K & L
07-23-2005, 09:26 PM
They're mailing us a CD so hopefully we can figure out how to put it here!

krazyaboutkatz
07-24-2005, 12:03 AM
I was able to listen to it and I think it went well. Lisa did a great job and didn't sound nervous at all.:)

K & L
07-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I was able to listen to it and I think it went well. Lisa did a great job and didn't sound nervous at all.:)

Thank you! The nervousness was the anticipation of going on, once in there it wasn't so bad! I was told afterwards, by the Company I work for, that this is only the beginning!! They said I will be doing more interviewing etc. cause they're taking this program farther as far as media exposure!!!!!:D I'm just so excited to get this news out to more organizations in hopes they too will adopt the TNR program!!! All it takes is willing volunteers that work there to make it work! I know they would be able to come up with that! Thanks for all you support here!