PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and the pants

fritz03
07-16-2005, 06:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/pants.jpg Fritz keeping Dad's pants warm while snoozing on the edge of their bed.He was a pretty good Bichon yesterday while Mom and Dad went out to dinner.He slept most of the time,except for when he wanted some of my Kentucky fried chicken which he didn't get and when he barked at the kid who brought our local paper to the door.he ate some of his food when they came home last night and then had a big play after that.The big play was too much too soon after eating as he brought it up,but he's fine now.Tying to stay cool,another very warm one here.

Rachel
07-16-2005, 07:31 AM
Oh, Fritz, such a sweet boy. You are so much like Hannah. If there is an article of clothing lying anywhere, she will find it to lay on. You got to be careful about playing so hard after you eat.

beeniesmom
07-16-2005, 08:30 AM
Oh how funny!
I had a dog once that would do that with my mom's shirts.
Beenie is pretty good about that.
You are lucky that the pants and Fritz are the same color!

Daisy and Delilah
07-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh Fritz!! You're just like us. Especially Delilah. If there is clothing then there we are!! We really love to plop down on Mom's fresh work clothes or brand new clothes. We think it's our job to initiate everything in the house. Fritzie, we think you're just being affected by the heat. You're probably so sensitive to the high temps, you keep getting sick from it. Take it easy little guy and feel better. No KFC from Barry!!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies, Daisy and Delilah:)

elizabethann
07-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh Fritz....just what pappa needs....fur on his pants! Good job Fritz!!! Heeheehee.

:D

anna_66
07-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Fritz, do you think you could come over and warm my pants on those cold mornings for me;)

joanofark
07-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Awwww How precious is that!? He blends right in with them:D:) hehe;)