PDA

View Full Version : This week officially stinks!! *rant warning*

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cannot tell you how friggen irritated I am right now. I am so upset and mad I feel like punching a hole in something.

On saturday I went to a party. Usually the parties I go to are mellow affairs with no BS (and no alchohol). Not everything can be perfect however...These drunk idiots got into a huge fight and then jumpped someone over beer. BEER?!?! What a dumb reason to fight. Then as if that wasn't bad enough, the morons who started the fight chased a guy to his car and then set the back end of his car on FIRE! The guy drove away, on fire, and then wrecked. Of course the police were called. The cops who came were really great and didn't break up the party. They just wanted to make sure that the culprits who started the fight had left and that the guy who got attacked and wrecked was OK. They told everyone to be safe and not to drink and drive and left. The rest of the party was ok until I decided to leave and lo and friggen behold my husbands truck won't start. Mind you we are out about 50 miles away from home in the middle of the desert. Luckily we brought the Festiva with us and could get out. But we had to leave the truck out in BFE...
Sunday I broke my thumb. Car door slammed on it and it STILL hurts really bad and is swolen all to heck.
Monday we go out and get the truck. To start off with though, I had to borrow my dads car monday morning for work because my friggen tire somehow magically went flat during the night. Of course mom had a complete cow (never call your parents at 7 am and say the word "problem". Things tend to get blown way out of proportion...) and I had to hear about it from dad. Just what I needed first thing in the morning! Later, we get the truck home and for some dumb reason I get into a huge huge fight with the hubby. In the end of it all he (hubby) ended up with a self inflicted major forehead wound and a torn up arm (how he got hurt exactly I won't go into detail, however if anyone wants to know I'll PM you). I wrenched my back and knees and re-injured my neck and on top of it all got a black eye. Goody, all that and a broken thumb. I took tuesday off of work as I couldn't really walk or drive. I spent my day off yelling at the phone company because they said I owed them about 3 times as much as I actually do. (luckily I set them right and that whole thing is cool now). Wed wasn't too bad outside of being at work hurting like H*LL. I had a PILE of work too...but my boss was impressed that I did so well concidering how hurt I was. Thursday, some guy called in and threatened my co-worker. Today, to top off this wonderful friggen week my alternator on my car decided to just up and die (well its almost dead, it might make it a while longer). I work 30 miles away from where I live, and I hope that I have enough get up and go to get home tonight. And lately it seems as if everything I touch breaks. The typewriter broke today, my work and home computer have been buggy and of course my car...and hubbys truck. Both ironically are suffering from the same exact problem (alternator/electrical).
My roomates have been bickering all week and I dont think Ive slept more than 3 hours in a night since last friday.
Someone hide me...

:( If there were a sadder face I would so use it right now. Sigh, now that I think about it, Im not so much mad as I am defeated. I feel like a deflated baloon.

*edit* I need a hug...

Catsnclay
07-15-2005, 06:30 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry, but your story made me laugh, not at you, but you are so right, sometimes no matter what I do, it turns out wrong or broken! :rolleyes: Don't you hate days like that? Or in your case, this last week! Don't worry it WILL get better!!!!

Oh, and by the way, did you learn your lesson about calling your parents??!! (Sorry but I really laughed at this........when I was younger, I did the same thing, and instead of helping you, they bitch at you !! Like you really need that on top of all the sh*t that's going on!!!! :rolleyes: :mad: )

Things will get better for you!!

here, have another {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

GraciesMommy
07-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Wow...that is a really bad week! I hope you and hubby have patched things up and things get better for you.

chocolatepuppy
07-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Yea, bad week! I hope things get better soon for you, I'm sure they will. :) Here's a hug {hug}

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry, but your story made me laugh, not at you, but you are so right, sometimes no matter what I do, it turns out wrong or broken! :rolleyes: Don't you hate days like that? Or in your case, this last week! Don't worry it WILL get better!!!!

Oh, and by the way, did you learn your lesson about calling your parents??!! (Sorry but I really laughed at this........when I was younger, I did the same thing, and instead of helping you, they bitch at you !! Like you really need that on top of all the sh*t that's going on!!!! :rolleyes: :mad: )

Things will get better for you!!

here, have another {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks, I can see the humor in all this BS too and thats what keeps me going.

Thank you everyone! Glad to know people care.

joycenalex
07-15-2005, 09:28 PM
(((((HUGSHUGSHUGS)))))
now go get some sleep.;)