PDA

View Full Version : SO upset.... :*(

flamepony12
07-15-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh my gosh. :(

I am in tears right now. :(

Okay, most of you know that Rainbow Bridge site I made.... well it's GONE:( My mom had to change her email adress because she was getting too many junk emails, and so her old account was deleted. Her old account was hosted by earthlink, as is her new account. The site builder I used to create the Rainbow Bridge site was also hosted by earthlink. But, the Rainbow Bridge site was created on my mom's old account. So, my site was deleted with her email. :(:( I just can't believe it, I worked so hard on that site. :(

To the people here that I've made pages for:

I am SO sorry that the pages got deleted, there's nothing I can do about it. :( Hopefully I'll be able to make the site again one day, but most of my information was lost, so..... uggghhh. *sigh* :(

Thanks for listening.

moosmom
07-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Honey, it's not your fault, so don't apologize. It was a beautiful site and I appreciate what you did with it.

(((((HUGS))))))

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Ohhh that totally stinks!! I hate when that happens. I had a huge webpage up once, and the hosting company I was with got bought out by someone else and they deleted EVERYTHING! I was so upset.

*hugs* you'll rebuild someday! I loved the site when it was up though, it was beautiful!

luvofallhorses
07-15-2005, 06:21 PM
moosmom is right it isn't your fault! Devon don't be so hard on yourself about it, it's okay and it was very generous of you to do {{hugs}}

GraciesMommy
07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
That is such a shame...I know you worked hard on it

manda_moo87
07-15-2005, 07:29 PM
Aw, sorry to hear that Devon.

I remember I made a graphics website once and worked my butt off on it and it was deleted... I never found out why. I was crushed, so I know exactly how you feel!

Jadapit
07-15-2005, 07:37 PM
That really stinks!:( I'm sorry. Computers can really get you down sometimes. Our computer crashed awhile back i lost all my pictures it sucked. That was my fault for not saving them onto a disk though.:o

fritz03
08-09-2005, 08:40 PM
It was a nice tribute that you did for ruffles on that site.Maybe at a later date,you could do another memorial for him.Appreciate what you did.Thanks very much.Barry

Zany_girlie
08-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Thats so sad!Sorry...:(

LuvGold00
08-09-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, what was the web link to you're RB site? Sometimes some hosts archive their websites, and I MAY be able to look up you're old site. That's a big maybe though, but I'll try. :)

flamepony12
08-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LuvGold00
I'm sorry to hear that, what was the web link to you're RB site? Sometimes some hosts archive their websites, and I MAY be able to look up you're old site. That's a big maybe though, but I'll try. :)

Here's the link: http://home.earthlink.net/~nickara1/therainbowbridge/

Thanks. :) If you can't, it's ok.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-10-2005, 10:03 AM
As us Brits would say "oh bum!"