PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Bad Habbits?

manda_moo87
07-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Mine are...

-Putting things off

-Eatting too much much junk food

-Misplacing things

-Returning phone calls/e-mails

-Staying on the computer too long

I know I'm forgetting a few things lol. :o

caseysmom
07-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Hitting the snooze 6 times before I get out of bed. I can never get up until I absolutely have to so I end up running around the house in a big rush. Once I am up I think why did I do that?

neko1
07-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Eating too much junk food
Putting salt and butter on almost every food
Not calling people back
Not exercising when I should, instead I'll watch TV
And my #1 bad habit is picking at the skin of my fingers until they bleed to the degree of self mutilation.:o

joanofark
07-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Cracking my Knuckles, Toes, neck, back, wrists, ankles, and knees is my #1 bad habbit:o

moosmom
07-15-2005, 05:52 PM
And my #1 bad habit is picking at the skin of my fingers until they bleed to the degree of self mutilation

Neko1,

That's my #1 bad habit too! My cuticles look like hell!

I forget things sometimes. But I attribute it to age. :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
07-15-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm way too hard on myself. I find that my expectaions for me are way higher than what other people are looking for.

Other small ones...

I bite my nails
I drive too fast
I stay up too late...

and on and on and on lol

GraciesMommy
07-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Too much salt..butter...sour cream...all the fat fat fat stuff

Too much computer and not enough exercise

Being TOO organized..nothing can be out of place...other people call it "OCD"..

CagneyDog
07-15-2005, 06:52 PM
I stay up way to late
I pick at my nails all the time
I get way to impatient
I eat too much crap
I spend too much time on the computer
I procrasinate...

hmm there is a bunch more...I'll add them later.

gemini9961
07-15-2005, 07:14 PM
-Not exercising like I should, does cleaning the house count?
-I used to bite my nails but I quit cold turkey, LOL, I am loving having finger nails, go me!!
-I know there are more, but I can't think of any this moment.

Vette
07-15-2005, 07:17 PM
way too senstive...
staying up too late
eating too much
PMS :o

manda_moo87
07-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Hitting the snooze 6 times before I get out of bed. I can never get up until I absolutely have to so I end up running around the house in a big rush. Once I am up I think why did I do that?

I do that as well. :p

jennifert9
07-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh boy, where to start? I have the MOTHER of all Bad Habits:
Smoking. :(
And biting my nails

Those are the ones that bother me the most but I have others, like eating when I'm bored but not hungry.

kittycats_delight
07-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by neko1
And my #1 bad habit is picking at the skin of my fingers until they bleed to the degree of self mutilation.:o

I do that too. Is this a habit only part of the make up on Michelle's?

That is my worse habit by far.

I stay on the computer too long and eat to much junk food too and too much diet pepsi.

I also have a bad habit of not keeping a close eye on my blood suger (I'm diabetic) and usually wait until I am shaking and know my sugars have dropped to eat.

beeniesmom
07-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by neko1
And my #1 bad habit is picking at the skin of my fingers until they bleed to the degree of self mutilation.

ME TOO!!! It's awful. Most times I don't even know I'm doing it until I bleed.

Chica
07-15-2005, 09:09 PM
I crack my nuckles.
Eat junk food.
don't get enough exercise. too lazy.
shopping to much. i am a shopping nut!
eat chocolate every day.:rolleyes:
I must have more but I can't think of them now!!:rolleyes:

carole
07-16-2005, 06:08 AM
I am also a nail biter much to my shame, I started as a young child, and am still doing it, I have had periods where i have quit and grown my nails long, but at the moment I am worse than ever, I hate it, it's disgusting to me and I want to stop for good.

Pam
07-16-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by GraciesMommy
Too much salt..butter...sour cream...all the fat fat fat stuff

Too much computer and not enough exercise

Being TOO organized..nothing can be out of place...other people call it "OCD"..

Pamela you and I have lots in common other than our name! LOL! I am guilty of all of the above. ;) I am working on #1 though to get the old cholesterol # down.

moosmom
07-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Carole,

I bit my nails as a kid too. WAAAY back when, Cutex had a product out called "Nail-A-Cure". It tasted absolutely AWFUL!!! But it did the trick and I stopped biting my nails. Unfortunately, the discontinued it. I called the company cuz I was interested in buying some. It came in all sorts of cool colors too. I haven't seen anything on the market that is as good or better.

The sad thing is, when I was in the State Police Academy, they took fingerprints. I was SO embarassed because I also chew the skin on my fingers (*bows head in shame*). My CO actually embarassed me by calling attention to it. I was SO humiliated! If I ever committed a crime, they'd be able to find me in a heartbeat!!!

I seem to bite my fingers when I'm stressed out. It can get pretty bad. It's a bad, disgusting habit.

Toby's my baby
07-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Sounds like a lot of people have the same "bad habits", now everybody... dont you think we should work on this...? ;)

My bad habits in order are:

#1- Procrastinating, I am the worst procrastinator in my family and wait for everything to be last min. :o

#2- I dont think this is a bad habit, and I dont think I am, but everyone calls me a Profectionist

#3- Putting my moms homeade Hidden Valley dressing on EVERYTHING from pizza to potatoes, hotdogs, green beans, corn, hambergers EVERYTHING

#4- Putting Salt on everything