PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving tomorrow!!

k9krazee
07-15-2005, 09:41 AM
Tomorrow I will be hopping on a plane and spending a month in Europe!!!! I am soo nervous, I have never been away for that long or never been that far away!! I will not have access to a computer :( I will miss you all so much!!

I am also extremely nervous about leaving all of my pets! I have never left them all for more than two weeks, my sister will be home all day with them but I am the only one that takes them for runs/walks! My poor guinea pigs and gecko will probably be neglected, maybe I'm overreacting but I really don't trust my family taking good care of them all! This morning my dad was just joking but said that they were going to leave the gate open for Jack to run off and then let Mini eat my guinea pigs!!! This made me sooo upset, he knows I don't want to leave them and has to make things worse!!!

Anyway about my trip :D I am going with my Venture Crew (co-ed scouting group) to the big World jamboree right outside of London called Eurojam!!! For the first two weeks my crew and I will be touring Ireland and Scotland and staying in scout houses. Then we will be camping at Eurojam for two weeks and do all sorts of activities. Before we go home we will take two days and tour London. I will be back late on August 13th! I am very excited but will miss my skin family, furry family and PT family!!!!!!

I still have a lot to do before I go and probably won't get a chance to get on PT before I leave :( But I will see you all in a month and try to catch up on everything then!!!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-15-2005, 09:46 AM
What a fantastic opportunity! Have a wonderful time (you know your babies will be thoroughly spoilt while you are away!). Look forward to hearing about your travels when you get home (unless you find an internet cafe en route...........)

Take care

finn's mom
07-15-2005, 09:51 AM
OH, man, talk about memories in the making. Take this opportunity and savor every minute of it. Stay positive, don't worry too much. I would love to have the opportunity you have! You HAVE to do things completely outside of your circle of comfort every so often, leaving behind all that's familiar, and, really opening up. This can only serve to make you a more interesting person, and, everything will be just fine. Your family may not spoil your babies like you want them to. They may not handle them as much as you usually do, but, as long as they know the basic needs of your pets, and, you trust them to take care of their basic needs, things will be fine. Be sure to take pictures, and, keep a journal if you can. WOW, that is going to be such an amazing adventure!

GraciesMommy
07-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I hope you have a wonderful time...be careful!

Jadapit
07-15-2005, 09:56 AM
What a wonderful thing that is you get to do!:D I know you will miss your pets but they will be fine. You enjoy yourself stay safe and have a blast!! Take lots of pictures for us.:D

Anita Cholaine
07-15-2005, 10:11 AM
Have a great time...hope your babies will be ok.....and take lots of pics to show us!!:D

Lexi_Lover
07-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Bye Ashley! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/310.gif

I hope you have a good trip! Can't wait til you're back here posting pictures from your "EXCURSION" and the puppers! :)

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing33.gif

Psst...you never posted pics of Kyra's birthday!

Karen
07-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Take tons of pictures - buy a spare camera battery and pack your battery charger and an adapter! Have a wonderful time, and we look forward to your tales when you return!

crsvstang
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
I hope that you will have a great time!!

k9krazee
07-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
Bye Ashley! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/310.gif

I hope you have a good trip! Can't wait til you're back here posting pictures from your "EXCURSION" and the puppers! :)

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing33.gif

Psst...you never posted pics of Kyra's birthday!

I know I never posted Kyra's birthday pics :o I have them all on the computer I just haven't put them in photobucket...I have been unbelieveably busy getting ready for this trip and I still feel like I'm totally unprepared!!! I will definately take pictures, I am bringing a regular camera, my digital camera, throwaway camera and lots and lots of batteries! Thank you so much everybody, at Eurojam there will be 10,000 youth from all over and Only 100 of them will be Americans!!!
Talk to everyone later!

luvofallhorses
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Have a great time :)

cyber-sibes
07-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Enjoy your trip - what a cool thing to do! We'll all be waiting to hear from you and see LOTS of pictures! Bye bye!:cool:

manda_moo87
07-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Have a wonderful time! :)

k9krazee
07-27-2005, 06:49 AM
I am in a library in England right now!!! I have browsed PT a little, I'm so sorry about Lexi Paula, I don't really know what happened but I'm glad shes doing better. I only have a minute left, hopefully I can get on some other time, I miss you all!!! I'll try to find an internet cafe later!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Ha ha! I knew you'd find a way!!! Have fun

Lexi_Lover
07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh wow Ashley, I never knew you posted! :) Thanks for your thoughts about Lexi! Shes doing better now and is coming back slowly to her usual self, once you get back, I'll PM you with all the details!

Have fun on your trip! :) Take LOADS of pictures!

Almita
07-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I hope you have a wonderful time in Europe for a month. Take care and be careful.