PDA

View Full Version : Felinequine!

zippy-kat
02-20-2002, 11:50 AM
Welcome to petTalk--love your user name!

Couldn't help but notice your horsey profile...any pics of the pony? From your signature, I'm guessing you ride western.

I ride hunt seat on the university's varsity team. I don't own any horses but will someday...*sigh* lol

Woohoo another hoss person on board! Welcome!

felinequine
02-20-2002, 08:22 PM
hehheh..Rozye's 15.2, Foundation bred top and bottom....a strech for pony...I ride Western, informal, 1 yr of lessons, but most trail, balance and confidence from being taught through friendly lessons from a boarder at a stable I used to board...I might switch to an Aussie saddle..this is my 2nd baby, really...DaisyMay passed the Rainbow Bridge August 2001 via euthanization because of poor digestion brought on by old age and Cushings Sydrome....I have pics but aren't scanned and aren't quality, flashy babe photos of her..just of me riding...:rolleyes:

felinequine
02-20-2002, 09:49 PM
hello phred!:D i know im nuts

zippy-kat
02-20-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by felinequine
....a strech for pony...

:) Sorry...out of habit...in addition to our riding horses, brood mares, etc., we also have polo ponies out at the equestrian center--to make a long story short, all the 'hosses' end up gettin' called ponies...

felinequine
02-21-2002, 11:24 AM
oh, okay!i was just kiddin' anyway.you have polo ponies there?do you play polo?:eek:

zippy-kat
02-21-2002, 05:07 PM
Yep, we have polo ponies....

Nope, I don't play Polo. My knowledge in the area of Polo is limited to Ralph Lauren! ;)

felinequine
02-21-2002, 07:24 PM
well, mine too....hehheh...I think I'd be scared to go whooshing around and nearly falling over, or your horse accidentally hit with the mallet or ball...:eek:

zippy-kat
02-21-2002, 08:08 PM
My thoughts exactly!

felinequine
02-21-2002, 10:02 PM
wahhh.can i pout here?i wanna go to texas for the gathering!boo hoo!but i dont think that even if i came i could bring my dog...maybe Baby Kitty...lol, not Rozye, for sure!but i still am pouting *pout*.:p :p :p :p

shais_mom
02-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Heeeelllllooo! Felinequine!
Welcome aboard! You will love it here too!
It's great!
I have a 5 month old golden retriever puppy named Keegan Grace, and a medium haired white 2 year old (in June) cat name Kylie Kitty!
I had a wonderful, beautiful 4 year old greyhound named Shaianne that was my first child that I lost Sept 13th to an unknown anuerysm. I had almost 2 wonderful years with her (2 weeks shy of 2 years).
If you would like to see her webpage that one of our beloved very special members (Aly aka Saint Aly! :p) made for me for her click on the geocities address in my signature.
I am not sure where you are in the midwest but I am not able to attend the big meeting either. But we may be planning mini-ones around the country also. We did discuss an Ohio/Mich one and if you end up in KY~~~ it's not that far!! :p

felinequine
02-22-2002, 11:43 AM
well I dont know when we are gonna move(if we do).I love greyhounds!When I get older I wanna adopt one!Shaianne was lucky, Im sure, to have you for her mommy!Keegan and Kylie are so cute.:D