PDA

View Full Version : Will he learn from this?

trinity
07-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Zingo has a habit of laying in the hallway just outside the bathroom door. I was heading down to close things up last night and hubby went down the hall towards the bathroom. I heard him say hi to Zingo...and then a sound I NEVER want to hear again! Sounded like Zing was about to rip someone to itty bitty pieces! Automatically started to say "guys, calm down!" figuring he was about to rumble with one of his brothers. The I took a look around the living room and realized that everyone else was in sight...hmmm:confused: what caused this sound? Turns out that, unlike his normal routine of jumping to his feet and following hubby into the bathroom, he stayed where he was...and hubby didn;t notice that Zing's tail was in the little opening between the door and the wall...where the hinges are...and he closed the door....

I am happy to say there is no crimp in the tail, and Zingo let me run my hand down his tail and stuff so I'm thinking nothing is broken. Scared the daylights out of all involved, let me tell you! And then Scooter made the mistake of trying to check it out and make sure that nothing was broken..and got hissed at for his troubles...hubby feels soooooo bad.....

So do you think Zingo will learn from this?

King Spartacus
07-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh no!!! Oh poor little Zingo! I hope all is well, and he's learnt his lesson and that no harm is done!

DJFyrewolf36
07-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Poor Zingo!!! I hope he will learn better than Spook, who for some reason dispite her poor tail being stepped on repeatedly, still wants to lay right in front of the bathroom door in the dark. :rolleyes:

Silly kitties...

furrykidsmother
07-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Poor baby and poor hubby, I am sure he feels terrible. I hope Zingo learns from that. Glad to hear no damage was done. Zingo be a good boy and keep your tail out of harms way!

kittycats_delight
07-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Ohhh Zingo baby....I am sooo sorry you got your tail nipped but you gotta stay outta that bathroom door. I know Hubby must be kicking himself as mine steps on the girls tails and that howl he tries to apologize and they run away and he chases them so he can apologize. Then he comes to me whining cause he hurt them. These things happen sometimes as much as we try to prevent it. I am very happy to know he is ok and nothing was broke. But I can almost 100% guarentee Zingo will be right back in that same spot again later. :)

Barbara
07-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Oh Zingo, I am so sorry for you.:)

And no, he won't learn:(

Cataholic
07-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Zingo learn from this?

How about Hubby learning from this!:D Don't close doors with cats around....:p :p

janelle
07-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Of course our kitties think we can see in the dark as well as they can. I tell Simon I can't see in the dark but he doesn't care so I have learned to step lightly whenever walking in the dark if I feel his presents in the room. Also a flashlight helps. LOL

catcrazylady
07-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Glad to hear Zingo is ok but do you really think he will learn from this? Cataholic got it right, Zingo will expect your hubby to learn from this....not him!;) :D :D :D
Silly kitties!

orangemm
07-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Ouch! That had to have hurt!

Thank goodness cats do forgive us!

catmandu
07-14-2005, 06:43 PM
PROBBALY NO MORE,THAN THE FOUND CATS DO,WHEN I TRIP OVER THEM,AS THEY LIE,IN THE DOORWAYS,STRETCHED OUT,AS FAR,AS THEY CAN,ELONGATED SPEED BUMPS,FOR THIER ALREADY SLOW DAD.

moosmom
07-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Ouch!! :( Poor Zingo! I hope he's okay.

G535
07-14-2005, 07:46 PM
It's the humans you have to train, not the cats! :)

NoahsMommy
07-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh no!!!

I don't think he'll learn - if he's anything like my cats. ;)

trinity
07-15-2005, 05:59 AM
I can tell you for certain that he didn;t learn from it...he was back in his spot last night. Although he did have his tail curled up between his legs as opposed to laying it straight out the way it was the night before...maybe he sorta learned?

Although I think hubby learned more. He checked the door way 2 or 3 times last night before closing the door:D :D :D

Pawsitive Thinking
07-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by trinity

Although I think hubby learned more. He checked the door way 2 or 3 times last night before closing the door:D :D :D

Zingo has him trained already!