PDA

View Full Version : Fritz playing with Parrot

fritz03
07-14-2005, 08:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/play.jpg Fritz beside Dad on the couch,playing with his toy Parrot.Fritz is doing pretty well today,he's ate some more of his own food and had a big drink of water.Right now,he is having a snooze beside my chair in the living room.Staying inside for the rest of the day,too warm out side,feels like close to 100 Fahrenheit out there.

IRescue452
07-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh Fritz I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I'm jealous of that toy parrot as I have a bunch of stuffed parrots. Stay inside in this heat if you can, I've got to work in it and its not fun.

Jadapit
07-14-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm glad you are feeling better Fritz!:D The heat here has been awful. It was 102 here yesterday!:cool:

elizabethann
07-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Glad you're feeling better little Fritz. Enjoy the air conditioning and your little parrot! Boy, you sure do love that parrot. I'm going to have get Fenway one of those!

:)

Daisy and Delilah
07-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Fritz, we're so glad you're feeling better. With that kind of heat, who could feel good? It just makes you lethargic right Fritzie? You are so cute playing with your parrot Fritz!! Stay inside in the cool house. Don't take any chances of getting too hot and maybe get sick again.:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)