PDA

View Full Version : Mugsy, I'm sorry about Tobey

Gio
02-20-2002, 08:10 AM
I have read in another thread somewhere (my memory fails me) that someone has stolen Tobey. I'm really sorry, he is such a cutie. Any news at all?

mugsy
02-20-2002, 08:29 AM
Thanks Gio for being so thoughtful....keep Tobey in your prayers. We haven't found him yet, but we have filed a police report and will have this moron arrested when we find him. I will keep you posted and again thanks for caring.

Kfamr
02-20-2002, 08:47 AM
Awwwwe! That makes me mad :mad: People are so ignorant theese days and dont give diddly squat about other people and dont relise how much our animals mean to us! Im soo sorry ill think about you and Tobey (by the way which one is that?). Hopefully you guys find the scum bag who stole him..... do you think maybe he got loose? or are you positive he got stolen?

Former User
02-20-2002, 09:00 AM
Fingers and paws crossed her that you can find Tobey and get him back in good health!

aly
02-20-2002, 10:55 AM
I am just sick after reading this. How could someone still a dog from one of the best doggie moms ever? :mad: :( I could understand if it was being mistreated or neglected, but mugsy showers all her dogs with love and its doggie paradise at her house!!!!!!

mugsy - I am heartsick for you. As you may have read, there was a dog stolen from our shelter so I know how you feel. It hurts sitting there wondering all the time. I am so sorry :( Please give all your babies a hug and a kiss from me.

mugsy
02-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Thanks guys....I appreciate all your good thoughts. Aly, I sure wish you would find your lost poochie. I will keep you updated. Thanks again!!! And Kfmar....we WILL prosecute to the full extent of the law WHEN we find him.

AmberLee
02-20-2002, 03:34 PM
Is there any news yet?

:(

Sudilar
02-20-2002, 09:47 PM
How devastating. I hope you find Tobey soon.

NoahsMommy
02-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Mugsy,

I'm so sorry that someone would do this...it is amazing. :(

I hope you find Tobey soon, I bet he/she misses you...

mugsy
02-21-2002, 07:21 AM
No news yet. I went to the shelter last night and filed a lost report and I went back to the back and looked for him and he wasn't there. It was really upsetting because there were about 10 pits back there and I know that they will be put down as soon as their 3 days are up. It was really heartwrenching. Mike and I keep driving through the addition where he was taken, but no luck yet. I'm still holding out hope that we can nail this guy and have him arrested since we have already filed a police report. You guys are the best for being so caring!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-21-2002, 05:08 PM
Mugsy, I just read this post and I am so sorry about Toby being missing, people are so different today, they think nothing of taking anything. We will be keeping our paws and fingers crossed that you find the bum who took him and more importantly Toby.
Jackie, Perry and Daisy

tatsxxx11
02-21-2002, 05:48 PM
Dear Mugsy and Mike and furkids. Star, Cody and I are so very saddened to hear to this horrific news. Our prayers are with you as you continue your search. We hope that soon this despicable person will be apprehended and Tobey returned to his MOST loving home! How sad that people such as yourselves, who give so selflessly of themselves in the aid of homeless doggies, should suffer such a loss. Paws and fingers crossed very tightly. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

aly
02-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Whatever you do, DON't go to mugsy's webshots albums and look at the pics of Toby :( :( :( :( :(

LoudLou
02-21-2002, 11:47 PM
I am deeply angered by what these people did to you and your family..... Ever feel like some people are just wasting "Our Air"?!?! I will keep your family and tobey in our thoughts and prayers. I pray that he comes home to his Mama very soon!

Kate

Gio
02-22-2002, 03:27 AM
Whatever you do, DON't go to mugsy's webshots albums and look at the pics of Toby

Too late....:( :( :(

Ever feel like some people are just wasting "Our Air"

Yes Kate, and the sad thing is I tend to do this more and more.
I can't say here what I would do to whoever took Tobey from Mugsy and Mike :mad:

Mugsy any news? We are all praying for his safe return over here.

AdoreMyDogs
02-22-2002, 06:52 AM
Oh I am so sorry about Tobey :( He was that beautiful white shepherd looking guy, right? He was so handsome and it's sickening that anyone would take an animal away from it's home :( I have never before had an animal stolen but I can't imagine the pain involved.

I hope so much that you get Tobey back safe and sound :(

mugsy
02-22-2002, 11:36 AM
You guys are the greatest. I'm going back to the shelter today after school to look again, but I'm not holding out much hope, I really do think this guy has him and isn't about to give him back. Mike told me last night that the construction crew that saw him called and said that Tobey was none to thrilled about going with the guy, which made me feel even worse. I've cried A LOT in the last 4 days. Mike is convinced that we will get him back. My friend Paula and I are going out in the morning to drive and walk door to door with pictures and see what that turns up. I will let you all know, and Thanks again for being so interested, it's making it much easier to deal with being that it was my fault that he got out in the first place.

Sudilar
02-22-2002, 06:43 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

jackiesdaisy1935
02-23-2002, 09:53 AM
Mugsy, any news about Toby yet? I know how worried you must be, can't believe people are so cruel.
Jackie

Gio
02-25-2002, 04:36 AM
I was hoping so much to read some positive news. I will keep praying that you, Mike and Tobey will be reunited soon.

mugsy
02-25-2002, 08:02 AM
Unfortunately we still don't have him back. My friend Paula and I drove ALL over on Saturday and talked to a woman who saw the car driving slowing around her area (which is right across the street from where the construction guys saw him) and said that she would call us if we saw the car or Tobey, she is really very sweet. We had an ad in the paper and only one person called and I went to look (which was all the way across town), but no luck. I've been going to the shelter religiously and no Tobey. But, now when I go to the shelter I have to have a manager take me back in the back to look because I upset the girl that took me back last Wednesday because I told her that it was too bad that these beautiful pits were going to be put down simply because of their breed. I guess she left in tears and was still shook up when she came back the next day. My response to that is," Toughen up babe, you have a job that people don't like and you better get used to it." I guess that's hard hearted, but that's the way it goes. I feel badly that she was so upset, but that's the way I feel and I'm entitled to my opinion. The girl who took me back hates me anyway because of me trying to save a dog's live over 2 years ago!! But, I have found out that very few employees of the shelter like her anyway. Anyway, I'll keep you guys up to date as long as you're interested in knowing. Thanks again to all of you for caring.

jackiesdaisy1935
02-25-2002, 10:35 AM
Mugsy, thanks for the update and you know we will always be interested in knowing what happened to Toby. I'm really sorry that he hasn't been found. As far as the girl, you are right, if she is that emotional, she need to change jobs, it takes a special person to work there and get through the day, it is all worthwhile if even one dog gets saved. Keep the faith.
Jackie

mugsy
02-28-2002, 11:55 AM
Still no news, but there are a lot of people out there now that have a picture and our name and number, so hopefully we'll hear something soon. Thanks again for caring.