PDA

View Full Version : Just trying my hand at a movie, might not be worth even looking. :)

Fox-Gal
07-13-2005, 10:02 PM
If it does work, it's Brandy all excited about going in side. It's nothing special, but I wanted to try posting a movie.

Oh and if it does work, ignore the ugly yard and house. Our bad attempted at trying to fix things ourself after last summers hurricanes.

Blue.....WHAT WHERE WE THINKING. :rolleyes: ;)

Lexi_Lover
07-13-2005, 10:05 PM
IT WORKED! Congrats to you!

LOL, how did you get such a big video though?

Fox-Gal
07-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Lexi_Lover
IT WORKED! Congrats to you!

LOL, how did you get such a big video though?

I have no idea how I got anything, I just did it it then crossed my fingers and posted. LOL

Well now that I know I can do it, I'll have to film somthing worth watching one day. :D

Lexi_Lover
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
LOL, thats what I did with my 2 second one! :p

chocolatepuppy
07-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Looks like it turned out okay! :D

CagneyDog
07-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Yay!! It worked :D

It's so cute! We need to see some more pictures of your crew!

petslover
07-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Very Cute Video!

Fox-Gal
07-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by petslover
Very Cute Video!

Lier..........LOL It's just a silly hyper dog.

I tried taking a couple inside that were really cute, but for some reason, they came out really dark, even with all the lights on, Etc.
There got to be some setting I'm missing on my camera to get it to work inside. :confused: Booklet is of no help. :(

Bigyummydog
07-13-2005, 11:21 PM
That was great! So...now we get to see more?:p

Kfamr
07-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Very, very cute! You know I love that little Brandy.

Do you have windows? Windows comes with windows movie maker. They have a setting where you can "turn up" the brightness. If you have it I could let you know how to go about doing it. :)

dukedogsmom
07-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Congrats on your first video! Also thought that cat at the end was cute. One day, I'm going to get down there and see all those critters you have. Will be like a day at the petting zoo.

Fox-Gal
07-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Very, very cute! You know I love that little Brandy.

Do you have windows? Windows comes with windows movie maker. They have a setting where you can "turn up" the brightness. If you have it I could let you know how to go about doing it. :)

Yeap, have windows XP with the windows movie maker. So there's a way to turn up the light...............ALL RIGHT!!! That will make this movie thing a whole lot better, once I find and figure that out.

Then watch out.....movies movies. LOL :D

PJ's Mom
07-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Libby, that's so cute! Congrats on a great first try. :)

Fox-Gal
07-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Congrats on your first video! Also thought that cat at the end was cute. One day, I'm going to get down there and see all those critters you have. Will be like a day at the petting zoo.

Yeah the movie cut off on me to soon or you would have seen that cat bat Brandy in the head, cause she wanted in first. :rolleyes:

Petting Zoo, cute. And just like a petting Zoo, we have the smelly Goats too. Looking forward to the day you can make it down.

tikeyas_mom
07-14-2005, 01:24 AM
AWW what a sweetie pie!!! that was a cute and very much needed video of your pupski!! heehe

finn's mom
07-14-2005, 09:42 AM
It worked, and, was definitely worth looking!!!

Jadapit
07-14-2005, 09:48 AM
You did it yea!!!:D I havent even tried doing a movie with my camera yet. That was a cute video. You have goats huh? I love goats they are so much fun! We used to have goats, i miss them.
Can you post pictures of the goats sometime please?!?:D

Fox-Gal
07-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
You have goats huh? I love goats they are so much fun! We used to have goats, i miss them.
Can you post pictures of the goats sometime please?!?:D

Just for you, my Goats at play movie. :) Goats (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83846)