PDA

View Full Version : Frankie

K9karen
02-20-2002, 07:13 AM
You know what they say.. A picture is worth a thousand words!
Thanks for the early morning chuckle!:D
I just love his nicknames, esp; "Frankiedon'tdothat!" which has a familar ring to it! :D :p
But i think you should be able to do anything you want today, on your Special DOTD, Frankie!

Pam
02-20-2002, 08:10 AM
Frankie I don't think I have ever seen a Dog of the Day with such an amusing look on his face!! Love the tongue hanging out!! hehe! Your story is great and you sound like such a sweetie! Bella understands about the compulsion to participate in tissue shredding and don't worry about being called "Frank Don't Do That!" She thinks her name is really "Bella No!" Congrats you handsome, fun-loving guy!!! :)

jackiesdaisy1935
02-20-2002, 09:59 AM
Frankie, you are one very handsome boy. I love the halo, but it doesn't fit right? You have too many things to do to wear that halo. LOL The photo is very precious. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Frankie, our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
02-20-2002, 12:58 PM
What a sweet heart! You look like you are enjoying youself thoroughly and giving a doggy laugh! :D
Hope you have a wonderful Dog of the Day today with lots of fun and goodies. :)

jopfef
02-20-2002, 01:18 PM
What a cutie of a dog! ;) Love the halo -- it's SOOO typical of my dogs!

Enjoyed the picture!

Frankie, have a GREAT day today -- you've earned it just by posing for this picture!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-20-2002, 03:44 PM
Oh Frankie, you big goofer!! Look at that face!! It begs for hugs and kisses.. And, that halo would be just a bit askew....... BECAUSE????????:D:D:D I think there just might be a bit of the playful "devil" in you! You are one big, handsome, huggable, sweet, lovable TERIFFIC DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations dear Frankie! It was a joy to meet you.:) Have a very wonderful day of celebration dear boy!

lizbud
02-20-2002, 05:37 PM
HELLO FRANKIE ,

What a Beautiful pup you are !!! Love your picture
sweetheart, looks like you are trying very hard to
'sit pretty' . Hard to do when you're a young
& active pupster. GOOD BOY !!!Congratulations on being
honored today as DOG OF THE DAY !!!
Good luck to you in your agility training.Bet you'll do
well...

Sudilar
02-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Frankie, it sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house!! What an impish look you have. It shows that you are a FUN dog!!!! Congrats to you!!