PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions?

hellokitty
07-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Can anyone suggest a really great cat litter for multiple cats. I'm running out of litters to try! Thanks.

christa
07-13-2005, 09:55 PM
We like Fresh Step!

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2005, 11:37 PM
I use EverClean and nothing that I've tried has been better. I mix the unscented with the scented so it's not too strong for my cats.:) It's kind of expensive at most pet stores but I buy it for a decent price at Pet Club which is like a pet warehouse store. Good luck.:)

hellokitty
07-14-2005, 12:18 AM
thank you for the suggestion. i will go buy some of that tomorrow.

G535
07-14-2005, 12:35 AM
I use the generic stuff from Safeway and mix it with sawdust and it works great. Doesn't stop the cat from throwing it all over the place though!

furrykidsmother
07-14-2005, 07:51 AM
I use Tidy Cat. They have one made specifically for multiple cats. It isn't to costly, I think it is $6.44 at Target and Wal-mart for a 20 pound container.

catmandu
07-14-2005, 08:02 AM
I USE THE PET VALU HEAVY DUTY CLUMPING,AND IF I CAN FIND IT,THE JOHNNY CATS,IS PRETTY GOOD.
PESTELL,IS GOOD,TOO,EXCEPT I CANT FIND,IT ANYMORE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg

moosmom
07-14-2005, 08:57 AM
I use Feline Pine and SWEAR by it! I've got a total of 7 cats in my house right now (6 of which are mine). You only use and inch in the box. Everyday you remove the solid waste. The urine is absorbed by the pine pellets. Once it turns completely into sawdust, you dump it and start over again.

I've used all sorts of cat litters over the years. This is the only stuff I've stuck to.

I love the stuff!!

catnapper
07-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Depends on what you like. I don't mind dust at all, so long as it clumps fast and stays clumped. I hate Fresh Step -- smells too much like a laundry room... too perfumy for me, but it clumps nicely. I hate Tidy Cats, it doesn't clump as well as I like. I use the cheap stuff from Walmart or Sams Club. I LOVE the stuff from Sams Club called Litter Clean with crystals. $9 for a 40 pound bucket. Yes, its very dusty, but it clumps great and has no perfumy scent while it does a fabulous job of covering and eliminating odors.