PDA

View Full Version : URGENT Prayers For My Misty!!!

manda_moo87
07-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Yesterday something horrible happened...

My friend, Dad and I were all outside and my friend and I were bringing Misty into the garage so we could feed her. My friend was inside the garage with Misty, my Dad hit the button which closed the garage door. I assumed Misty was safe inside the garage with my friend but then I heard a horrible cry! My baby got caught under the garage door!!!! :( :( :( I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to lift the door as my Dad quickly punched in the code to open the door. She then went racing into the garage and hid under the car. We all called out to her but then she raced back outside and into the forest. My friend and I spent an hour calling out to her but every time we tried to approach her she'd run away which she NEVER does... she was terrified... poor baby. :( FINALLY I caught her and we brough her back home. She seemed to be moving fine and was cleaning herself, she was just very, very scared. I checked on her a couple times during the night and she seemed okay. When I woke up in the morning I found out my Grandma had let her back outside... I thought she would have kept her inside so we could keep a close eye on her but she didn't...... she's now been outside for about 8 hours and whenever we're outside she's almost always in the yard with us but she hasn't been seen since she was let out this morning.

I am so so worried about my baby... afriad that she's hurt. I've been calling her for ages and she's not coming! Please pray that she comes home safe and sound... I can barely function I'm so worried... :( :( :(

Please come home Misty girl... :( We're all so worried and miss you so much!!!

:( :( :(

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/meowmieto2/100_6292.jpg

kittycats_delight
07-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I am soooo sorry Misty is missing. Don't give up on her. Have your tried putting out her favorite food or treats? Leave it near the garage or near the door and wait for her. Maybe hopefully she will come back looking for food cause she has got to be hungry after all day.

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers coming. Please keep us updated.

momcat
07-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Poor Misty, she must be scared out of her mind! Prayers are being prayed that she comes home soon safe and sound. If you leave food or treats by the garage door, she might be too scared to come for it. Is there another familiar place you can put it? Please keep us posted?

manda_moo87
07-13-2005, 07:57 PM
I've scattered food and treats all over the property and in all her favorite napping spots... still no sign of her. :(

jazzcat
07-13-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm so sorry. Poor Misty and how scary for you both.

Lots of prayers on the way that Misty comes home soon and is fine. Please keep us updated.

jenluckenbach
07-13-2005, 08:15 PM
She seems much more scared than hurt. I know that if I even step on a tail or foot, the cat will run from me when I try to apologize. Hopefully she will be home real soon, and you can check her agin to make sure she is OK. Prayers for Misty.

chocolatepuppy
07-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Prayers headed Mistys way. I hope she's home soon.

luvofallhorses
07-13-2005, 08:58 PM
:( Amanda I am so sorry :( Prayers going strong for Misty to come home where she belongs ((((((hugs)))))))

catmandu
07-13-2005, 09:06 PM
ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGEL,IS COMING AROUND,TO SEE IF HE CAN FIND MISTY,AND CONVINCE,HER,THAT ALL,IS WELL,AND YOU HAVE PUNISHED,THAT MEAN GARAGE DOOR.
ORANGE BLOSSOM,IS A GOOD ANGEL,AND HE WILL CONVINCE MISTY,TO GO HOME.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture462.jpg

manda_moo87
07-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you all...

Still no luck. I'm starting to get very worried now, she's never been out this late before, and since we've had her she's never spent a night outside before and it's going to be dark soon. I just wandered deep into the forest calling to her with still no luck... My Dad just came home and said he saw her at 11 am, 8.5 hours ago... where could she be?? :(

GraciesMommy
07-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Paws crossed that she be home soon and safe again..hugs

RedHedd
07-13-2005, 09:47 PM
OMG! Paws crossed that she returns soon. WHY did your grandmother let her out? I'm :mad: about THAT!

christa
07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Sheesh . . . that makes me sick to think of what you're going through!!!

Prayers for Misty's safe return!!!

rg_girlca
07-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh No. Not precious Misty. I hope and pray with all my might that she is okay and comes back home safe and sound real soon.

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Misty is now lost and possibly hurt.:( Lots of prayers and postive thoughts are being sent your way.

dukedogsmom
07-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Misty, please come home soon and stay safe! Your mama is so worried, as we all are.

manda_moo87
07-14-2005, 01:08 AM
Happy news... after about 3 hours of me wandering through the bush behind our house I found her at about 10:30. She was in our neighbor's yard. I have no clue where she was all day. Thank God she's not hurt. She is perfectly fine. I think she was just a bit spooked from everything that happened yesterday. She's now safe has a full tummy and is sleeping soundly. I'm so relieved.... :D I'm going to get some sleep now, I'm exhausted!

Thank you all SO much for keeping my girl in your thoughts and prayers! PT Prayers do wonders... :D

kittycats_delight
07-14-2005, 01:34 AM
That is sooo great that she is home safe and sound. She had us all worried for awhile but it all turned out good. Get some sleep I know the worry alone must have you zonked.

:D :D :D :D

furrykidsmother
07-14-2005, 07:43 AM
I just saw this post. I am so very glad to hear the happy ending!! I was getting really nervous reading through the posts to hear that she was lost and possibly hurt, I am so glad that she is OK. You and Misty both need some rest now.

kilbarchancats
07-14-2005, 07:52 AM
I'm just reading this for the first time and am so glad your pretty, pretty girl has come home safe to you. I would imagine she had just fallen out with you but then decided to come home again.

Don't you wish that you could get them phones so they could phone to tell you where on earth they are sometimes (or at least text). Glad to hear everything is okay after your scare.

jazzcat
07-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Thank goodness!!!!! I was hoping for a happy update!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Phew! A happy ending....

Barbara
07-14-2005, 09:10 AM
So happy I saw that thread when it had a happy ending:)
Misty must have been shocked yesterday. I am so glad she's fine. These garage doors can be very dangerous:(

Give her lots of cuddles (I know you will ;))

CathyBogart
07-14-2005, 11:49 AM
*relieved* I'm sooo glad she's home safe!!

orangemm
07-14-2005, 03:56 PM
JUST read this post and I flew through all the replies to see if Misty had come home.

WHEW. Poor girl..........poor YOU for worrying yourself silly. That is an awful feeling.

Misty, please stay home!!

momcat
07-18-2005, 03:28 PM
What wonderful news! I'm so relieved to hear that your Misty is back with you, safe and sound. Good vibes being sent to both of you. So great to know this is over for both of you!!!