PDA

View Full Version : Dog Paw Picture Contest

ParNone
07-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey y'all!

We're having the monthly picture contest over at NothinButtDogs. The theme for July is Dog Paws. There's a week left to enter and right now with only 3 entries, the field is wide open.

I know there's a whole slew of cute and unique dog paws on Pettalk and you guys are definitely awesome at the picture taking thing, so I hope to see some pics from y'all!

Here's the link to the contest details: http://www.nothinbuttdogs.com/piccontest.htm

Also, I'm still interested in any paw video footage you guys can come up with.

Thanks,
Les...

finn's mom
07-13-2005, 05:45 PM
I sent you mine, Les! :) Ha ha, but, you knew that already. I can't wait to see everyone's pretty toes!

CathyBogart
07-13-2005, 09:26 PM
I sent in a pic of Star's lovely footsies!

cali
07-14-2005, 12:28 PM
is there another way I can enter? I entered properly but I keep geting a mailier demon, apperntly my email program decided it it wont send my e-mails...

ParNone
07-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks y'all!! I just updated the page with everybody's entries.

hey Cali! I got an email from you and uploaded your pic too. That's the pic you wanted to use right?

Les...

cali
07-14-2005, 01:35 PM
ok, thanks, apperntly mailer demon is working overtime then lol

Giselle
07-14-2005, 03:02 PM
ParNone, I can get you some paw videos. Can I submit more than one? Reason is because I have two vastly different sized dogs who really cant keep up with each other, LOL.

ParNone
07-14-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi Giselle!

Yeh that would work great. That's actually exactly what I'm looking for, each dog in their own video.

Also, for those who may be having a lil' trouble getting paw footage, what I did with Gull is just put the camera on the floor and click go. Then I just kind of enticed him to walk around in the general vicinity. I eventually got a few seconds of his paws moving around directly in front of the camera.

Les...

beeniesmom
07-14-2005, 08:46 PM
What do you think about this one?
Should I enter it?

beeniesmom
07-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Thanks for posting this. I just entered Beenie's paw in it too!
:)

ParNone
07-15-2005, 01:34 PM
hey beeniesmom! I got it and beenie's paw is up on the page now.

Les..

Lexi_Lover
07-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi Les,

Thanks for putting Lexi up on there for me. I sent a new picture into you instead if thats ok for you to change it! ;) Let me know, thanks!

-Paula & Lex