PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else like taco bell?

caseysmom
07-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I have been on a taco bell kick lately... I always have the plain old crunchy tacos with mild sauce. What do you like?

lv4dogs
07-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Oh I love taco bell.
I like just about everything there but my altime fav. has got the be the 7 layer burrito with fire & green sauce.
Reg. hard shell tacos & the nacho bell grande or nacho supreme all come in second.

I'll eat anything mexican... okay maybe not the tequilla worm... or the tequilla. lol

NoahsMommy
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh how I miss Taco Bell. :(

I used to LOVE it, but now everything I eat there makes me sooooooo ill. :(

Maybe after the surgery???? (I hope, I hope!!) ;)

luvofallhorses
07-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I LOVE Taco bell :D

finn's mom
07-13-2005, 04:33 PM
It's disgusting, but, I love it! :) I don't go often but, when I do, I get 4 taco supremes and a mountain dew! Yummy. My brother always says something about taco bell and it's nutritional value and purpose, but, ha ha, I can't say it in here. ;) Or maybe I can, but, it's just gross.

GraciesMommy
07-13-2005, 04:46 PM
I love it..
Nachos Bel Grande is my fav
and I love Taco Supremes

LeahMM
07-13-2005, 04:59 PM
I love Taco Bell but hubby doesn't so I rarely get to eat it.

I always order the beef enchirito and a taco supreme.

dukedogsmom
07-13-2005, 06:18 PM
I love it. Had it just last night. Love the Nachos Bell Grande and the Crunch Wrap Supreme.

wolf_Q
07-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Viva Gorditas! :D

kimboe
07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
i like it but i don't go very often as the one by our place is really disgusting ( it so dirty there)
:eek:

Rachel
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I hate to be the lone naysayer, but it is not that simple. I actually used to love Taco Bell and ever so often I go back expecting the type of quality product that I remember way back when. It, along with most of the other fast food restaurants just aren't as good as they used to be. Everything now is aimed toward simplicity of preparation and prepacking, precooking, whatever. I'll take Taco Bell, Wendy's, McDonald's from 20, 30, even 40 years ago to the products that they now offer. The food then was hot and fresh. It's just not the same now.

And Kimbo, you are so right, most places just don't have the dedication to cleanliness that they should. The place has one or two customers eating in and they can't seem to keep the tables clean. One of these days, I'm going to simply go lose my cool and ask them for the supplies and offer to clean the tables. What would it take....five minutes....I wish I could be CEO of one of these companies for one week. There would be clean tables and floors.

Kfamr
07-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I used to be obsessed. Whenever my dad was out and my mom didn't feel like cooking, We went to Taco Bell. Now, it's very rare that I eat it.
Like Rachel said, the quality is just horrible. I much prefer to make my own tacos, pintos & cheese, and yummy crunchwraps at home. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
It's rare that I eat fast food anymore. But, when I did go to Taco Bell, I would usually get two soft tacos with just "meat" and cheese. I don't like any of the other stuff they put on it. :p

Pam
07-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Believe it or not, until recently I had never had anything from Taco Bell. One day my son brought me home a Taco Bell Pizza. It was delicious. I can't say that I will be eating a lot of them in the future because I am trying to watch what I eat more now, but I really did enjoy that.

Rachel, I can't think of anyone more qualified than you to whip that place into shape! ;) You go girl! ;)

lisalee
07-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Love Taco Bell! :D I love the double decker tacos, Mexican Pizza, 7 Layer burrito, and I love the new Roasted Potatoes. I'm a vegetarian so I order everything with no meat, and no sour cream, I hate sour cream! I just say "subsitute beans" instead of the meat. :)

Dakota's Mommy
07-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I like taco bell. Right now, mom and I are big on their new Crunch Wrap Supremes, those are pretty good!

K9karen
07-13-2005, 11:08 PM
I love taco Bell! I love anything Mexican! I can live on nachos with all the works. There's an authenic Mexican resturant near me that serves FREE endless Margaritas! Needless to say, you have to wait an hour for seating. They serve the best Mexican food I ever had. Kelly, I can't wait for you to be able to chow down again! Won't that be heavenly???

LuckiLab03
07-14-2005, 01:37 AM
I looooooooove taco bell! It's my favorite fast food place. I always get two soft tacos with hot sauce :) I used to get it several times a week when I was coming home from school during the school year. :)

binka_nugget
07-14-2005, 01:50 AM
Gosh, I love Taco Bell. We have one at work so I always make myself a fries supreme for my break. I usually add in jalepenos, a bit of bacon and extra cheese sauce. YUMMY!

King Spartacus
07-14-2005, 06:10 AM
Before I went to the US, I was quite excited with the thought of Taco Bell... everybody who'd ever been could stop talking of how yummy it was... Eh... I think they might have meant yucky! I tried Taco Bell twice (in the hope that maybe the first one we went to was a one-off-bad), and was just as disappointed both times! How bland and boring! I was expecting something juicy and spicy, instead I got something dry and tasteless... And yes... we DID try different things... alltogether I tried 5 different things...

Nope, give me a Kentucky fried anyday!!!

Sylvie, KS mom

Sirrahsim
07-14-2005, 07:25 AM
I love Taco Bell but can't eat it any more due to Tyler. I breastfeed and every time I have eaten it it has made Tyler miserable for the whole night after. *sigh* I won't be nursing forever. When I stop I just may go taco crazy!!!

beeniesmom
07-14-2005, 09:49 AM
don't like it too much.... i am always hungry afterwards and it just goes up and down all day. sorry...

Samantha Puppy
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
I like it though I don't get it often, mostly because whenever I burp for the rest of the day, I taste tacos. Ugh.

When I do go, I get 2 hard tacos and I used to be completely and totally in love with the Chilito. But they don't sell them around here anymore (though I did get one in an Ohio TB last year - go figure). The closest thing is a Meximelt, so I get two hard tacos and a Meximelt.

ParNone
07-14-2005, 11:17 AM
If I just compare it to other fast food restaurants, like say McDonald's, then yeh I do like to eat there. Sonic is still my favorite, but Taco Bell's up in my top 5. I usually get simplistic things like crunchy tacos, tostados or taco salad.

If you compare it to really good Tex Mex food though, which is very abundant down here in Texas, then no, it's pretty bad. I've made the mistake of trying Mexican food outside of Texas or the Southwest and yeh in those cases, I'd have been better off eating at Taco Bell.

I went to this place in Boston once, that was supposedly one of the best Mexican restaurants in the city. Uh yeh. Knew I was in trouble when they brought out the chips and salsa and the chips were Doritos. Even the so-so Tex Mex restaurants down here wouldn't be caught dead serving Doritos.

Par...

manda_moo87
07-14-2005, 11:39 AM
I love Taco Bell, haven't been there in ages though.

new mom to a veiled
07-14-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm guilty!!!! I love the Bell also. However (only) after I consume mass amounts of soft shell taco's I wonder if I'm nuts. Asking myself how healthy can it be to eat squeezeable "meat" dispensed from (what looks like) a caulking gun :confused:

*LabLoverKEB*
07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
No..... like Kay said though, I would really much rather make them at home.. tastes much better, IMO.

crsvstang
07-14-2005, 03:37 PM
I love Taco Bell, but haven't been there in a couple years now. We don't have one that close to us.:(

cyber-sibes
07-14-2005, 04:53 PM
I used to love their Mexican pizzas and took my kids there alot. but it seemed like a few years ago I got sick every time I ate there, so I haven't been to one in a lONG time. We do have a couple favorite local Mexican places run by Mexican families that you just can't beat for yummy food! I like the homey-atmosphere at the one in the back of the Mexican grocery, too. Best guacomole I ever ate!