PDA

View Full Version : Hello strangers

Amber
07-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Bout time, huh?

Hey strangers, it's me, Amber! You guys came to my mind, and I thought I would pop on. Well, it's been awhile, wow. Lets see the last time I was here was jeez, months? Yep, I belive so.

Hm, I don't know what happened about that. Why I went away, and didn't say anything. I guess I just slipped away for awhile, but I think I'll be hanging around much longer. Sorry!

So, how is PT holding up? You guys aswell? I hope everything, and everyone is good, and well. Me, we'll ignore how I've been lately, but otherwise, I'm ok.

For 2 or so months I've been a vegetarian. :) Which is a awesome feeling. My dogs have been great as ever. Katie and Elvis are still their retard doggy selfs. Everythings cool.

Anyways, I've missed you guys, and PT! I hope you remembered us! take care.

dukedogsmom
07-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Wow! Long time no "see" Hope you're doing well. We'd love to see pics of your dogs again. Hope you stick around. I've gotten a cat since you've been gone.

joycenalex
07-12-2005, 08:34 PM
hey amber, welcome back. so what else do you have planned for summer?

Amber
07-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey Valerie!

I'll most definatly get pictures of the dogs to post. You got a cat? Thats really cool, I gotta check it all out.

Toby's my baby
07-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Not remeber you... how can we forget you!! AND your beautiful pups! **which we really really want to see some pics of!Glad you are posting some ;)**

Amber
07-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
hey amber, welcome back. so what else do you have planned for summer?

Hello, and thanks! Nothing to interesting, just being lazy before school starts, and hanging out.

dukedogsmom
07-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Here is the beginning with me:
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63988&highlight=doogie
It started in other general in moosmom's threads. I'm at work and can't search for it right now. He's a PT cat.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi Amber! How weird, I was just thinking about you the other day. Great to hear from you! I'd love to see some new pictures of Katie and Elvis when you get the chance. Missed you!

Welcome back! :)

dukedogsmom
07-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Off topic but GoldenRetrLuver, I love your sig!

GoldenRetrLuver
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Off topic but GoldenRetrLuver, I love your sig!

Thanks! ;)

anna_66
07-12-2005, 08:49 PM
How could we not! You've been missed around here girlie:D
Glad to hear you and the fukids are doing good, and great job with the vegetarian lifestyle!
You definately need to share some new pictures when you get the chance!

Amber
07-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Hey Beth and Julie!

Thanks for the welcome! I just took some pictures of Elvis, just a couple because the little rascal jammed my camera with his head. How? I dont know...but anyways, I'll upload them now! :)

Lexi_Lover
07-12-2005, 08:59 PM
YAY! Amber's back! :D LOL! I've missed seeing pictures of your 2 pups, they're so cute! Hehe! Can't wait for those pictures to be uploaded A.S.A.P!

Amber
07-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks guys! :)

I posted some pictures, only 5 I think. Promise to get more of them both, soon!

Karen
07-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome back! We were thinking of you when we were in Findlay over Memorial Day Weekend! Skritches to your doggies from me!

Tweety_Pie
07-12-2005, 10:02 PM
AMMBBBEEERRR!!!:D

It's nice to see you back!! I'm glad to hear you, Katie, and Elvis are doing good!:D

Kfamr
07-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I saw your post on Elvis in Dog General and I had to do a search for your posts. I've been thinking about you, Amber, and it's so great to see your named as a thread creator!

If you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to message me. You've always been one of my favorites here, Katie and Elvis as well, so it's great to see you back.

Wish I was as lucky as you with the vegetarian lifestyle. I lasted about a month. I'm going to try it again eventually, as I still don't eat much meat. Got any tips? :D

Anyways, I'm off to look at your Dog General thread again. :)

Jamieejo85
07-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Welcome back Amber! I just saw your post in dog general and really enjoyed pics of Elvis. Now I can't wait to see pretty Katie again;)

aly
07-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome back, Amber! I have been missing you and your wonderful Katie and Elvis pictures!

Glad to hear you'll be sticking around with us :D

My Peanuts
07-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Nice to hear from you Amber. Everything with me is the same except I got a new dog! His name is Morty and you can see him in my sig. I got him about 2 weeks ago and Sylvia and Harley are adjusting to him nicely.

I'm glad to hear the you, Katie, and Elvis are doing well. I was just thinking about you guys the other day :)

Amber
07-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Thankyou guys so much!

Diana, Morty is just precious as ever! :) Glad everyone is well, and thankyou Kay! And if you got any question about the vegetarian lifestlye just ask away! :)

popcornbird
07-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh my gosh! Hi Amber!!!! Welcome back! Of course I remember you! Why did you ever leave us? :p

Hope you'll stick around this time. :D

Amber
07-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey PCB! :) Just got a little side-tracked? Hah, it could become a long story. But I'm back! :)