PDA

View Full Version : Yo, slave, peel me a grape ...

AmberLee
02-19-2002, 07:48 PM
:rolleyes: For reasons that are really too long (and stupid :rolleyes: ) to go into here, this morning I wound up holding the kibble bowl up while Cassy nibbled his fill. It was a little frustrating as I was trying to fix something that I couldn't fix with a cat head in the way, but he really seemed to like the attention of having a human hold the bowl at a convenient height for him. I am concerned that I've started something that I really don't want to keep up. "Yo, human, tilt the bowl 1/16" more my way. Now some ear scritchies while I munch ... and peel me a grape while you're at it and perhaps lets finish up with a tootsie rub, eh???"

michelene
02-19-2002, 08:19 PM
AmberLee, haven't we all been there? One of them (Buster, Purrdie, Tiger, or Spot) usually gets the best of me. I realize I am just a feeble human, and a higher order being has commanded my service!!

wolflady
02-19-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
:rolleyes: For reasons that are really too long (and stupid :rolleyes: ) to go into here, this morning I wound up holding the kibble bowl up while Cassy nibbled his fill. It was a little frustrating as I was trying to fix something that I couldn't fix with a cat head in the way, but he really seemed to like the attention of having a human hold the bowl at a convenient height for him. I am concerned that I've started something that I really don't want to keep up. "Yo, human, tilt the bowl 1/16" more my way. Now some ear scritchies while I munch ... and peel me a grape while you're at it and perhaps lets finish up with a tootsie rub, eh???"

LOL LOL Amberlee, looks like you have a player on your hands!! Better watch out!! You might be enlisted to get a pillow with 14K embroidery and golden tassles to carry him around on! Don't forget the large feathers to uh...fan him with? Maybe that will double up as a play thing too, when he's finished with the fanning of course! HA!:D
You'll have to fill me in on Friday....LOL ;)

thelmalu99
02-19-2002, 08:53 PM
LOL, Wolflady, you took the words right out of my mouth! I was about to say, "hey slave, while you're at it, can you fan me? It's kinda warm in here!", LOL!;)

AmberLee
02-19-2002, 09:33 PM
Yeah, we're meeting for lunch, assuming I can break away from his majesty's massage!

;) :p

Gio
02-20-2002, 04:35 AM
I'm guilty too! :o . I sometimes spoon feed some milk to Maya (she only likes to have some when we are having breakfast so as a treat she gets a little bit when we have finished) when she is to lazy to drink it from her bowl :rolleyes: :o

Edwina's Secretary
02-20-2002, 09:11 AM
When my husband eats tuna he fixes Edwina a plate and sets a place for her at the table.

A friend of mine has a cat Charlie who will only accept petting while he is eating. So there she is on the floor during meal time!

wolflady
02-20-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by thelmalu99
LOL, Wolflady, you took the words right out of my mouth! I was about to say, "hey slave, while you're at it, can you fan me? It's kinda warm in here!", LOL!;)

LOL LOL :D

tatsxxx11
02-20-2002, 03:33 PM
Oliver wants you all to know that he is very adept at grape peeling and would just love a particular femme fatale to solicit his services!!

NoahsMommy
02-20-2002, 05:43 PM
hee hee! Too cute!! :) But...shhhh....don't tell Noah or Noel you do that, they are lucky they even get fed in the morning...I am SO not a morning person. In the afternoon, I'm off to school after work, they get fed, but quickly....so shhhh, don't tell. Or, if you do....tell them it works better when DADDY does it! :D