PDA

View Full Version : It's a..........

Jods
07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Girl!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy I wanted a girl secretly hehehe. Everything else I'm pretty sure is okay I dunno cuz they don't tell you, you have to wait for your doctor to call. She wasn't a very nice tech lady she didn't even tell me anything I had to ask if it was a girl or boy and she was like oh I didn't check, I might not be able to tell cuz you usually can't till 20 weeks... :rolleyes: Then she looked and said her guess is its a girl!! Whatever that means. I hope shes right!! I don't think she would have said anything if she really didn't have a clue. Either way I'll be happy, but I still hope shes right. :D :D :D :D :D I guess no one ever knows for sure until that day anyways!!

Sirrahsim
07-12-2005, 08:51 AM
yay!!! congratulations!!!!

Cataholic
07-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Yay! Well, I think it could be either way...if they say it is a girl now...with Jonah, and his boy parts, there wasn't any doubt it was a BOY! Either way, you won't care.

Congrats!

GraciesMommy
07-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Congrats! PINK PINK PINK

Pawsitive Thinking
07-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Yippee!!! brilliant news! girl? boy? healthy!!! another PT baby

cookieluver7
07-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Yay!!! Thats great news!!! When is your baby due?

shutterbug0303
07-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh goodie!!!!! I just love little girls...little boys too of course ;) but little girls are so much fun for first time mom's I think! Yay!!!!! I'm super excited Jodie!!!!

Please keep us up to date on growth, name ideas, due dates, etc. :D :D

....I'm starting to get baby-fever over here........ :rolleyes:

Samantha Puppy
07-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Ooooh congrats!!!! Send some of that girly pink baby dust my way - I am hoping mine's a girl too. :)

Congrats, Jodie! How exciting!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-12-2005, 10:29 AM
My baby girl!

Logan
07-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Girls are so special. :) I expected a boy and got a girl and I could not be more thankful!

Congratulations to you!

Jadapit
07-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Congrats!!!:D I always wanted a girl but it never happened.;)

PJ's Mom
07-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Congrats! It must be so exciting for you! :)

I didn't want to know the sex of any of mine. So I was surprised 3 times...the last time with twins. :p

popcornbird
07-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Yippee!!! A cute little girl to dress up in cute dresses, tie bows in her hair, and have LOTS of fun with! Congrats, but I know you will be just as happy if its a boy, because ALL babies are such a great blessing.

Originally posted by shutterbug0303

....I'm starting to get baby-fever over here........ :rolleyes:

Me too...:o Its funny too. Ever since all of these PT babies arrived, I've begun to LOVE babies more than ever. Weird.....seeing that I thought they were annoying not too long ago, and now I get all excited when I see a baby. :D

Jamieejo85
07-12-2005, 12:01 PM
YAH!!!!! THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!!!:D

manda_moo87
07-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Yay... :D :D :D

Lexi_Lover
07-12-2005, 04:43 PM
YAY! Congrats Jodie! :D I'm so happy you are getting a little girl! :D Do you have the ultrasound pictures? :)

chrangharris
07-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Congrats!!! My guess was right- like the odds were that stacked against me! Girls are so much fun to dress- a lot more fun then boys!!

Jods
07-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks everyone I'll be happy either way, but I sure hope the ultrasound person is right. I think we've decided on a name Brian and I really like it:
Zoe
We've agreed and its the first time so that will be her name if she is indeed a girl. :) Thank you all.

Samanthapuppy I sent some pink dust to you and myself hoping its right!! ;) :D

Lexi_Lover
07-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Hehe, Brain? :p

I like that name Jodie! :D Its really pretty! Do you have a middle name for her too?

Jods
07-12-2005, 08:00 PM
LOL Oops. He'll love that one!!

Maria O
07-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Congratulations to you and Brian (I am guessing)! It is a wonderful joy raising a child, I wish you both the best of luck in the coming future.

sirrahbed
07-14-2005, 01:32 PM
How exciting! I am late seeing this as I am out of town visiting a friend and did a search to see what you found out:D What fun!!! Will keep thinking pink and girlie for you!! It IS fun to dress little girls. I loved having my Missy in pink but must have overdone it because once she could dress herself it was blue and tomboy for a long time. Misha is always fun and pretty in her dresses and rosebuds :D But, like Johanna said - you won't really care boy or girl when your baby is here.

Hey - how about some belly pictures of our PT moms? Not sure how the rest of you feel, but I loved watching our grandson Tyler give Missy her belly!!

Congratulations Jodie!!

PINK and girlie baby dust to you SP!!

crsvstang
07-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Congrats!

I'm sure you will be happy if you have a girl or a boy! It is fun to dress little girls.:)