PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Tigerrain!

catnapper
07-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Welcome to PT - I saw you post in another thread, and well, one Kim looks after another ;)

Welcome to PT, I know you'll love it here. Everyone here loves their pets, and its a wealth of knowledge. You have a question, SOMEBODY will know the answer, or relate to it if they don't know.

By the way, I am also Kim, and I have a large dog and 7 cats running around my home right now. 3 of the cats are fosters, 2 are failed fosters, and 2 I actually adopted the old fashioned way! :D I am never allowed to foster another tabby... EVER (I kind of think tabbies are all mine to keep! :D)

Anyway, please post about your fur family and introduce your a little more formally!

catmandu
07-12-2005, 04:32 PM
AND A BIG FOUND CAT WELCOME,TOO TIGERRAIN,FROM I,THE FEEDER,AND ALL THE FOUND CATS,STARRY CATS,REHOMED STARRYS,AND ANGELS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg

MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOW FROM US ALL.

momcat
07-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey there and welcome to Pet Talk! Be warned though, this site is VERY addicting. With the possible exception of a good vet, the best advice and answers are to be found right here. There are many experienced and knowledgeable people here who are always ready to help. Anyway, I'm owned by four year old Groucho. He's a black and white with the cutest little Groucho Marx moustache. I look forward to hearing from you soon, please tell us about your furbabies?