PDA

View Full Version : Bleurgh!

Pawsitive Thinking
07-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Just popped home to walk dog to find that Brody had been sick - andin it was a complete, and large, moth!! How gross??? Which leads me to ask.........what is the most revolting thing your pusscat has left for you to find (apart from the obvious - sorry :p)

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Last week Maya brought home a big bird. It was cold already....:( .
It was really gross too, so I took no pics, and buried the poor bird right away!!

Last year she brought us 2 mice. The first one was dead too, but the second one was still alive. I rescued it and put it on the lawn. The poor thing ran away as fast as it could!! I was glad I saved at least one!!

Don Juan's mom
07-12-2005, 11:28 AM
SOMEONE coughed up a hairball on my computer desk, which I didn't find until nearly 24 hours later. :rolleyes:

Let's see.... I know it wasn't me.... that leaves two potential suspects. (Looked like Don Juan's hair.) :p

Liz

catnapper
07-12-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL.... just a few months ago, Pouncer got hold of a large beetle of some sort. He proceeded to puke that beetle up in bits and pieces for HOURS. And he was very creative in his spreading it around... in my daughter's new running shoes, in the dog's dish, in every room and hallways of the house... oh what joy, a wing here, a leg there. I was actually starting to panic after a while because he was still puking and bringing up beetle hours after he started.

I called the vet and they calmly told me it'd be ok. When he went for his yearly, the vet tech said "oooo THIS is the infamous Pouncer?" She knows ALL about him and my panic emergency calls for something he ate, or for his acrobatic stunts that landed him in the ER with broken toes. :rolleyes: I felt like she was going to take out a camera any second to show her family the nawtee cat she's been talking about for two years! :D

lv4dogs
07-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Meko has been nice enough to share quite a few birds, a few mice & a mole. Oh yeah not to mention a ton of bugs, any variety just as long as they are big enough to carry. If they are too small she leaves them, or eats them or they are too small for me to see.

She is a bird killer, I've tried everything from keeping her indoors to wearing a collar with a bell, she wants no part of anything. I feel bad but I've tried all I can.
I had to take down all my bird feeders & houses.

catmandu
07-12-2005, 04:27 PM
ASIDE,FROM THE LITTLE KITTEN HEAD,THAT POUNCETTE,LEFT FOR ME,I REALLY HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING,THAT DISTURBING.

THE KITTEN HEAD,WAS LAID,TO REST,UNDER A TREE,AND A ROCK,IN THE BACKYARD.RIP SCRATCHIER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg