PDA

View Full Version : Hide for the monster!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-12-2005, 06:55 AM
HELP!!! Is that a monster??
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/monster1.jpg

Better go into hiding! The monster cannot see me now, he he!!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/monster2.jpg

Inka is such a great "go-into-hiding-cat"!! She doesn't like fighting monsters, that is Maya's speciality!!

Inka fell asleep in this position! Safe and well hided for any monster!!;)

kilbarchancats
07-12-2005, 07:14 AM
If I was a Monster I wouldn't be able to see her at all - she is so highly talented at hiding.

A definite contender for the Catolympics methinks! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh, is "hiding" a new olympic discipine? Wow, my cats would love to enroll for that, as both are excellent "hiders"!! Maya is even better than Inka, as she doesn't ,make a sound, even if you are very close to where she is. Inka just cannot resist to answer whenever we call her name ;) :D

kilbarchancats
07-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Oh yes, I think the Cat-omittee have definitely allowed that as a discipline this time round. And just think of the cute leotards (the more sequins the better) they could pick out lol! :)

Candy is currently practising her yoga like mad - I'll need to get pictures but a small problem with the camera I'm afraid!

furrykidsmother
07-12-2005, 12:51 PM
I think Maya is doing a terrific job of "hiding"!!! I believe if that is to be a sport in the Catolympics there will quite a few entering!

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by furrykidsmother
I think Maya is doing a terrific job of "hiding"!!! I believe if that is to be a sport in the Catolympics there will quite a few entering!

this is Inka ;)

luvofallhorses
07-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Aw another doll baby of yours :D Your cats are gorgeous, Lut! :)

kittycats_delight
07-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Inka you dolly you. Don't you looks sweet there hiding from the monsters. I know they will never find you as long as you keep your nose hidden. :p

You are such a pretty girl.

Oh Maya....MAYA !!!!! Come get the monsters quick !!!!

furrykidsmother
07-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
this is Inka ;)

OOOPS!!! Sorry, Inka! You are doing a wonderful job of hiding.

catmandu
07-12-2005, 04:20 PM
RAGNAR,AND MOOSE,AS BIG,AS THEY ARE,ARE THE MASTER HIDERS,AND CAN VANISH,AT THE DROP,OF A WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS.SIGH.THAT MAKES ME THINK,OF JJJ3,WHO,IS AT THE VETS.