PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...someone get over here and shoot me!!

NoahsMommy
07-11-2005, 10:16 AM
;) OK, so not really....but ugh.

I did my prep for my test this morning and I can't tell you how horrible I feel! I don't know what it is, but I'm kind of concerned. I'm so hot, tingly all over, tired, and my body hurts. I can't relax because it feel like my body needs me to run around or something. I don't know how to describe it. Like every cell in my body is anxious? But I don't really feel mentally anxious.

Could I just be dehydrated?

My mom should be here shortly and we'll be at Cedars. Maybe this is normal? I've never felt this way before...but who knows.

Please pray for a uneventful and FULLY ASLEEP test.

Thank you.

moosmom
07-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Kelly,

I'm so sorry you feel so lousy. I hope and pray that everything turns out okay.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

Donna

kittycats_delight
07-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Lots and lots and lots of good thought and vibes coming your way. I hope all goes well and you are fully asleep. And a great big hug to help you feel a little better. Let us know whan you are up to it how things go.

LOTS-A-HUGS
Michelle

dukedogsmom
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I hope you do alright today. I hate going to the doctor and all that. Good luck and I hope there's no pain.

luvofallhorses
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I hope everything goes alright. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

RobiLee
07-11-2005, 11:28 AM
{{{HUGS KELLY}}}

Hang in there, Kelly. I'll be thinking about you and wishing you all my best.

kuhio98
07-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Kelly ~ I'm sorry but I have never had to do this preparation before so I don't know if it's normal or not. I'm so sorry it's making you feel ill. I hope the test is uneventful and you sleep right through it. Feel better soon!

Lisa

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Hang in there, Kelly, everything will go fine!! I think you are just nervous because of the test :)

slick
07-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Kelly, Sis, know that I'm praying for you today and just know that God will make sure things go well. Please check in when you can and think "pink and sparkly".

slick
xo

zippy-kat
07-11-2005, 01:02 PM
{{hugs}}

lbaker
07-11-2005, 01:12 PM
All thoughts with you while you go through this dear friend. It's good to have a Mom by your side but there are many eyes watching over you as well :)

wolflady
07-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Gosh, I hope everything is ok Kelly. Maybe this is a side affect of the pills you had to take for prep? Since you haven't taken them before, maybe your body is reacting to them. Lots of prayers and well wished are on the way for an uneventful test! Please let me know how it goes!

**hugs**

jenluckenbach
07-11-2005, 02:57 PM
I hope this test will be over soon and you can EAT! And feel normal again.

neko1
07-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Hugs and prayers that everything goes smoothly