PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Pumpkin and Ed

jenluckenbach
07-10-2005, 07:15 PM
These 2 fine boys have been applied for TOGETHER at today's adoption event.

Our adoption coordinater will be making the vet refence check, probably tomorrow, and the home visit this Wednesday. if all checks out, they will have a new home.

And she is one of OUR kind of people, too!!! 9 cats and 5 dogs (not including the addition of these 2).

(The vet check and home visit should hopefully rule out some sort of "collector").

I hope Pumpkin can handle 9 other cats.

rg_girlca
07-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh Jen, fingers and paws crossed here that this new home will work out for Pumpkin and Ed.

momcat
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Such good news that someone wants BOTH of them! I certainly hope that these two sweeties find the best furever home possible! Let us know what happens?

catmandu
07-11-2005, 08:14 AM
THE FACT,THAT PUMPKIN,AND ED,ARE GOING IN TOGETHER,WILL GIVE THEM,A FRIEND TO BE IWTH,UNTIL THEY CAN GET USED TO THE OTHER NINE CATS.
AND I AM PRAYING,THAT THEY CAN GET USED,TO THE DOGS,WHICH CAN COME,AS A BIT OF A SHOCK,IF THEY ARE NOT USED,TO CANINES.
WE HOPE,AND PARY,FOR NOTHING,BUT THE BEST,FOR ED,AND PUMPKIN,AND PRAY,THAT THEY LOVE THIER FURR EVER HOME,AS MUCH,AS THEY DID LUCKENBACH MANOR.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture402.jpg

jenluckenbach
07-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, this home may not be right for my boys. Right now the lady even admits that she is a it overwhelmed. She has recently also adopted from the local HS and they are sick. (you know how that is). And after the home visit, the news that one of her new cats is FELV+ (the HS does NOT test, that is up to the adopter).

So the boys will remain here, but I wish this person the best as she realy is a kind, generous person, with a lot of troubles right now.