PDA

View Full Version : Don't drink and drive..or feed the tigers!

RICHARD
07-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Drunk called ambulance for lift home

A Japanese man has been jailed for repeatedly calling an ambulance to take him home after going out drinking.

Satoshi Nakagawa, 55, was sentenced to three and a half years in prison after trying the tactic 50 times a year, reports the Mainichi Daily News.

Judge Hidenaga Manabe said: "He committed a selfish crime by obstructing the highly urgent duties of ambulances."

The final straw for Nakagawa came last June when he was sitting down on a road in Takamatsu and asked a passerby to call an ambulance for him.

An ambulance dispatched by a local fire station arrived, and Nakagawa demanded that paramedics take him home.

The ambulance, however, headed for the fire station, not his home, which prompted Nakagawa to poke one of the paramedics in the cheek.

Nakagawa had called for an ambulance about 50 times a year since August 2003, police said

--------------------------------

And then there's this guy....

Tourist 'fed beer and ice cream to tiger'

A drunken American tourist has been arrested for breaking into a zoo and feeding stolen beer and ice cream to a tiger.

The man allegedly stole beer and ice cream from the zoo shop and, as well as giving it to the tiger, drank so much himself that he passed out.

The 26-year-old was found by keepers the following morning, still out cold, in front of the panda cage in Munich's Hollabrunn Zoo.

He has been charged with trespassing, theft and animal abuse.

I bet this guy was from Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah.....:D ;)

dukedogsmom
07-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Alcohol seems to make people even dumber than they already are. That one guy is lucky he didn't get himself fed to a tiger.

Lady's Human
07-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Was the tiger of drinking age? If not, was he charged with contributing to the deliquency of a minor?:D

moosmom
07-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Drunk called ambulance for lift home

That's news???? When I was a paramedic in Connecticut, we used to get those kinda calls ALL THE TIME!! Why??? Because welfare won't pay for a cab!! :rolleyes:

Tourist 'fed beer and ice cream to tiger'

A beer float??? EWWWW!!! I hope the ice cream wasn't chocolate. That's not good for cats. :p

Karen
07-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, he might, before the beer kicked in, have been a Pet Talker at heart. Kitty looks tired and hot - I know, I'll give him ice cream, and a nice beer while we're at it!

RICHARD
07-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Well, he might, before the beer kicked in, have been a Pet Talker at heart. Kitty looks tired and hot - I know, I'll give him ice cream, and a nice beer while we're at it!

Pet Talker, Yes!!!

Criminal???? :eek:

Barbara
07-11-2005, 05:49 AM
Yeah, it happened at the Munich zoo.

I am glad that the tiger only got the ice cream because if he had got the tourist the story would have ended very badly for the tiger.

And although I think the tourist would have deserved it I don't think the tiger would.;)