PDA

View Full Version : Bracelets & magnets...

catnapper
07-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm cross-posting this from the marketplace. Fund raising cross post (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1187573#post1187573)

I normally don't ask for help with fundraisers, but these have been such a hit with the people that see them at adoption events that I thought I'd share them with everyone here. They are really cool, and they help the animals too!

We're selling these as fund-raisers.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/REscue1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/rescue2.jpg

moosmom
07-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Kim,

I bought the Spay/Neuter magnet for my car at the cat show. I'd like to get a "Rescue" one.

joanofark
07-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I don't have a car:p So I would love to get on of the wristbands. Where can you usually find them?:)

anna_66
07-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I've pm'd you:D

Uabassoon
07-10-2005, 07:14 PM
I've wanting wanting the blue spay & neuter magnet forever! I am going to send you a PM!

slleipnir
07-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I PM'd you

catnapper
07-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Thanks folks! I only grabbed a few items from the inventory today... looks like I'm going to need lots more! :D

It really does help out the animals. Just for the fosters I currently have, we're looking at hundreds of dollars worth of care from the basics like vaccines, and their seemingly weekly vet visits for URIs and Coccidia -- PLUS both girls need surgery on their legs. Their surgeries will run thousands of dollars just for Flutter and Angeleyes. I don't know how the rescue makes ends meet - our adoption fee is $60 and we often run a "two for one" special just to get kittens into loving homes. We really do count on fund raisers to help pay for things.

Joanofark, I don't know where people usually find them. Not sure where the rescue even got them. They were selling like crazy at the past few adoption days, and I had the bright idea today to share them with every one here.

Oh,we also have license plate covers... black or white. I think they also said "spay & neuter" or "animal rescue" I'm not sure of that price, but I can look into it if anyone is interested.

Once again, thanks everyone who PMed me! :)

luvofallhorses
07-10-2005, 08:29 PM
I will have to ask my parents if they want one :) I will PM you if they do :) I am sure they would love a license plate cover. :) but I will get back to you.

PJ's Mom
07-10-2005, 09:26 PM
I would like to buy some. How? :D

catnapper
07-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Anyone who's interested can PM me, I am having people send me a check to written out to "one by one". I am also trying to see what I need to do regarding paying through the rescue's website. I can send them out as soon as I either get a check or hear from the rescue that a donation has been forwarded on the website.

:D Thanks everyone! The cats appreciate it!

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
What fi we don't have a check though? Is there any other way? :p

catnapper
07-10-2005, 09:59 PM
I suppose you could send cash, but I am always a little leery of sending money through the mail. A money order?

Uabassoon
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm going to send my money by pay pal, but I wanted to double check first. This is the same shelter that Jen posted about right? I know that she posted the link to the shelter site on her post.

catnapper
07-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Same shelter. I should have posted the link! DUH! :o

Here's the link for everyone else!
One By One Cat Rescue website (http://www.1by1catrescue.org/)

Edit: I notice Angeleyes is on the home page... gee, who do you think pulled some strings to get my little girl there? ;) Thanks Jen! :D

Kfamr
07-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I love the circle one that's in the middle. I can't afford it right now, but do you know how long you'll have them for sale?
I'd love to get one eventually.

jenluckenbach
07-11-2005, 11:39 AM
The GREAT things about these products are that most people have a spare $5 - $7 and you get a really cool item. :cool:

My building fund raiser, although very important, really doesn't give you something to HAVE after the donation.

Vermontcat
07-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Jen and Kim, I would love a couple of the bracelets and even a T-shirt if we can arrange for you to hand deliver them on Friday night.;)
Are the bracelets $5 for a set of three?
I will be in touch with you in the next couple of days.

catnapper
07-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Boy Zoe, talk about blackmail! :D :p ;)

The bracelets are $5 each. I'll give you the special price of $15 for all three! Generous, aren't I? :D :D

Lexi_Lover
07-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
The bracelets are $5 each. I'll give you the special price of $15 for all three! Generous, aren't I? :D :D

LOL! Yes, very generous! :D

jenluckenbach
07-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Jen and Kim, I would love a couple of the bracelets and even a T-shirt if we can arrange for you to hand deliver them on Friday night.;)
Are the bracelets $5 for a set of three?
I will be in touch with you in the next couple of days.
Our T-shirt order has not come in. We only have 3 left (1 S, 1M, and 1L) But we can certainly GET you one......but not by Friday.

Uabassoon
07-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Look what I got in my mail today!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/lickitung/IMG_2862.jpg

anna_66
07-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Ooohhh it looks great Laura...can't wait till I get mine:D

jenluckenbach
07-26-2005, 07:38 AM
We have NEW RED , WHITE , & BLUE ribbon shaped magnets!!