PDA

View Full Version : Things were going steady until last night...

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Things between my parents and I have been going great until last night. My mom seems to understand more, and leaves me be when I get upset, she understands I need to be alone.

So heres the scoop.

Last night, we were sitting around and then my sister gets up and pushes me in the pool. Seriously though, who wants to be pushed into a pool. So of course, I get ticked off and tell her this and that, and of course go on and on. Then my sister starts laughing at me and go to take my wet t-shirt and throw it at her. Well, of course my Dad defends her and comes and slaps me. So I jumped in the pool to get away from him and he came after me, who was yelling and screaming. So I get out and he pushes me through chairs and a table and eventually against the door. So I open it up, and try to run upstairs fast enough. I just stayed there, finally my mom came up and started talking to me. She asks me how somebody is supposed to control me? Of course, I tell her the rigth answer which is... "NO! HITTING IS NOT THE ANSWER!" So, I woke up this morning afterthat all and my Dad comes downstairs to the basement and comes up like nothing happened, "Good Morning would be a nice thing to say." I ignore him. "Come on Paula! Gimme a big hug and kiss. Lets talk!" I told him that I didn't want to talk, I hate how he acted like NOTHING happened! Jeez!

Sorry, I needed to rant that all out of me. There are worse things out there. But people have been asking how I am, so I thought I'd tell you.

luvofallhorses
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Oh, Paula I am so sorry this keeps happening :( You don't deserve this and you're such a great friend and such a sweet person. You know I am here for you if you need anything at all. Buster sends you lots of love.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid176/pf6985b3f57d5cf25b4e4a41e478692da/f35de4e7.jpg

{{{hugs}}}

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks Krista! Its great to know I have friends and people that care for me! And thank you Buster! You always send a smile to my face, because your smile is irresitable!

kittycats_delight
07-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Paula, I am sooo sorry I had no idea. Not here long enough I guess to know all this stuff. Something needs to be done. I don't know what to tell you. I had a friend whose dad used to slap and push and crap and it only got worse because her mom never stepped up and no one did anything about it. Eventually he went to far one night and knocked her down and started kicking her. He broke 6 ribs and punctured her lung. When asked by doctors what happened she said she fell offer her back patio which was 6 feet off the ground and hit a rock. Lies of course. Only a few weeks after this happened he attacked her again and broke her arm and cause severe bruising all over her back and the opposite side that the ribs were broken on. It was a counsellor at school that noticed these and finally got involved. If it wasn't for this women the girl probably wouldn't be alive today. Because like I said it only got worse. I am soooo sorry. Please find someone that can help you get out of this horrible situation.

{{{HUGS}}}
Michelle

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks Michelle. I don't really think it'll get to that extent, my Dad can realize how much is too much. But he just HAS to realize it first!

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 10:49 PM
I also forgot to add that today, I kind of avoided him, but its really hard to do that in a car, because we had our fastball tournament, but ya, I had to say that!

dukedogsmom
07-10-2005, 10:51 PM
I've read this but I just didn't know what to say. Don't underestimate what your dad might do. You need to get some help somewhere. I lived with a violent man for a while and it's not fun. It might get worse and not better. Sounds like they both need to find out how to deal with anger.

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Oh Paula, I am so sorry about all of this!!:( It's really not right for your parents to treat you like this!!:( I wish there was something you could do...or say...that would make them change their minds! I mean disipline is a good thing, but physically hurting someone is not!! You're in my prayers Paula, keep us updated!:(

Blaze sends you kisses too!
http://www.mypetpages.net/artists/2042/0/cae04695657d40d7655dca452fcf9f3d.JPG

((hugs)) to you!!

Lexi_Lover
07-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Thank you Katie and Val! I really appreciate, and to those who have Pmed me about it, I thank you as well! I wish I could do something, but I really don't want to get them in trouble!

Corinna
07-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Sorry about this but get them in trouble or wait till you end up in the hospital? hummmmm you need help and to talk to a councilor.