PDA

View Full Version : Whiskas Temptations!!!

furrykidsmother
07-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I have heard how well liked these little treats are by so many of you here, so I decided to get a package to try on my kids. WOW!!! What is in them???? They go crazy for them, they just love them. Even Rusty who isn't really into "treats". I am going to have to stock up now. Who knew such a tiny morsel could make a kid so happy!!

catmandu
07-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I KNOW,WHAT YOU MEAN,AS EVERY TIME,THAT I SHAKE THE PACKAGE,OF TEMPTATIONS,THE FAR CATS,ALL COME,FROM FAR,AND WIDE,FOR THIER TREATS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture462.jpg

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!!!

dukedogsmom
07-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Doogie goes crazy for them. Yellow is his favorite. Have you smelled them? They smell really good. The Salmon ones especially.

furrykidsmother
07-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Hmm! I actually went and got the package and smelled them. They really don't smell bad at all. I got the Chicken kind I will have to try the Salmon ones too! I am sure they will love them!! To bad they didn't make something like that for humans. I don't think I have ever gotten that excited about something to eat!

moosmom
07-10-2005, 04:03 PM
The only treats my cats like are Whiskas Crunchies. I've tried almost every cat treat on the market. My cats got Whiskas Temptations for Christmas and they just don't like them. Go figure.

orangemm
07-10-2005, 04:57 PM
My Archy loves all the Temptations treats. All I do is say "TREAT" and he comes running!

Binky turns his nose up at all cat treats. Go figure.

RedHedd
07-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by furrykidsmother
WOW!!! What is in them???? They go crazy for them, ... Who knew such a tiny morsel could make a kid so happy!! I just bought some for the M's this week too. I'm convinced it's kitty crack! :D They go NUTS for them!