PDA

View Full Version : Kirby and the Mooooers (2 pictures)

Vette
07-09-2005, 11:37 PM
These are the friendlest cows ive ever met! i even managed to pet one of them. :D they belong to our neighbor that lives waaaaay over across the feild. - in the first picture,, if you look at the cow with the funky black and white face over to the right(#70) you can see the neighbors barn behind her ear. :D

anyway i called Kirby up to the fence next to me,, and told him to sit and stay. i was surpised he even came when i called,, let alone sit there for me. i mean those cows were HUUUUGGGGGEEEE next to him,, and there he sat like a good boy. pretty much just ignoring the cows...LOL

oh yeah,, if you want to see the unresized pictures for more details,, you can click the links below the pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/kKirbyanCowsJuly9th_2005.jpg
http://img75.echo.cx/my.php?image=kirbyancowsjuly9th20057bn.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/k000_9046.jpg
http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=00090463ww.jpg

vinjashira
07-10-2005, 02:40 AM
Oh Kirby, I bet you make a good shepherd :D

chocolatepuppy
07-10-2005, 05:55 AM
Just goes to show, anyone can be friends! Cute pics! :D

dukedogsmom
07-10-2005, 06:11 AM
How funny! Kirby, you were a good dog to do that. If Duke had been that near some cows, he'd have been going nuts. He gets so excited when he even sees them from the car when we're out for a ride.

Pam
07-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Kirby you were such a good boy to sit there so still by those big Moooooers! Did you have the urge to bark at those big guys? I think that's what my Ripley might have done! LOL! You are just adorable as always and I love looking at all of the pictures that your mommy takes. I still have you as my wallpaper cutie pie! Vette, I see mountains in the background. It looks like you live in a lovely area - fields and moutains! :cool:

cyber-sibes
07-10-2005, 07:40 AM
first picture is really nice - I notice that while Kirby may be ignoring the cows, one looks mighty interested in him! looks like a lovely area.

Daisy and Delilah
07-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Awwwwww Kirby!! Was that just a good photo op? What the heck. I'll pose anywhere so Mom can show everybody how cute I am!!:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

Ginger's Mom
07-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Oh Kirby, you are not only adorable, but also a very brave young man. What nice pictures of you. :)

Jamieejo85
07-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Awww...really cute Kirby:)

elizabethann
07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
LOL! Kirby, I could barely see you amongst those heifers! You're just too cute!!!

Vette
07-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Awww. thanks everyone. :o
it took a long time for the cows to warm up to us. at first they just watched us from a distance,, then finally figured we were no threat and came right up to Kirby and i. :)

Pam,, i love it here. its so quiet and peaceful. all though i get in trouble for walking up there(its near the road) and my mom keeps saying(out of 17achers,, you have to head up for the road) :rolleyes:

the main reason i love it up there,, is because you get a great view. :D we are surrounded by moutnains. ill have to try and get some pictures across our own feild so you can see the other really big mountain. we have to wait untill that guy cuts our feild though. its a big hairy weed mess. :o

Pam
07-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Vette
ill have to try and get some pictures across our own feild so you can see the other really big mountain.

I'll be looking forward to seeing them! ;)

RobiLee
07-11-2005, 07:42 AM
Those are great pictures. You are right! Kirby looks so tiny next to the those cows. I always think it looks like you live in such a lovely place.

Bigyummydog
07-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I thought you said mooners,:D :D :D

How could those cows be afraid of sweet lil' KIRBY?
I know, you showed them the big scary fangs and
the mean fur, and said,"rahhhh."

gemini9961
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Great pics. My fiancee's parents house has cows across the street and I always want to go see them too. Kirby looks so small next to them(well I guess he really is:o ). Maggie barks at the cows all the time and I'm afraid she would run in the pasture and get trampled. :eek: Cool pics!!

Suki Wingy
07-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I Love Cows! Kirby is so cute (I mean handsome) with them!