PDA

View Full Version : In Honer Of Misty

EricLove
07-09-2005, 09:17 PM
http://www.littleloveables.com/lostlove/misty.gif
RIP Misty May 20 2004 - Jan 22 2005

To Misty, The one that stole my heart, made me smile and always seem to cheer me up even on the gloomiest day. You left this world to soon baby. I want you to know you touched places in my heart that no other will ever touch. You loved deeper and shared that love so freely to me. You are daddy's little girl, and always will be. I already miss my little kisses you gave to me every day. And having to hide my coffee cup so you wouldn't drink all my coffee. I would give anything to have you here taking my coffee now. You take with you a piece of my heart that no one will ever fill again. You will be missed ever day of the rest of my life. My heart will cry each moment of the day and my love will never fade over time. Rest well my darling misty. Now all the pain has gone away and you can sleep in peace. Wait for me near the bridge my baby. I will long for the day to come, that we may cross the bridge together and share our love again. Farewell my love.

Sleep Sweet Angel. My heart will always miss you. Daddy.
http://www.littleloveables.com/lostlove/goodbyemisty.jpg

BitsyNaceyDog
07-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Rest peacefully Misty.

K9soul
07-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Oh EricLove, that was one of the most beautiful and touching tributes I have ever read. What an incredible bond you and Misty shared. Though you shared a love too deep to wholly express with words, you came as close as humanly possible with your memorial to her. Please know Misty is your little angel from above now, up at the Rainbow Bridge and watching over you at all times. What a joyous reunion awaits you someday, and when that day comes you need never fear the sadness of separation again! :).

Misty, run, scamper and climb about at the Rainbow Bridge, watch over Daddy and help his heart heal. He'll never stop missing you, but someday he may be able to bask in your memory with more smiles than tears. You will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.