PDA

View Full Version : Cage Raffle "Rescue Shelter Fund Raiser"

EricLove
07-09-2005, 05:52 PM
We are giving away a custom build rattie cage... Stop by Little Loveables to see the details. http://www.littleloveables.com/images/photo.gifMore photo's up on the site. This raffle will end july 31 so hurry to take your chance on winning this cage. It's a one of a kind. All money raised will benafit our rescue shelter needs. It's only 2.00 per entry. Good Luck Everyone. Payment details are at http://www.littleloveables.com

http://www.littleloveables.com/rptemp/cage2.jpg

http://www.littleloveables.com/rptemp/cage4.jpg

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Oh, wow, that cage is awesome! Good luck raising the money!

EricLove
07-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks Valerie.. it's not going to well... I kind of shocked.. it's a really nice cage.

finn's mom
07-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by EricLove
Thanks Valerie.. it's not going to well... I kind of shocked.. it's a really nice cage.

Sorry to hear it's not going well. My name's Kari, though. Valerie is a sweetheart that made the first part of my signature. ;)

buckner
07-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Eric, are you from RatPalace? I thought I recognized that signature, and the number of ratties you have. Don't you and your wife share a username? Maybe I'm totally wrong. If I'm not, I'm MissRatini33 on there. I'm mostly a lurker everywhere I go.

If I were you, I'd advertise this everywhere. Do you go to RatsRule! or are you a member? www.goosemoose.com/rfc is the website. I haven't been over to check this afternoon, but there may be more people signing up. Here, a lot of people own dogs and cats. You might want to post this in Pet General (maybe you have, I haven't checked anywhere but General today) as there are many rat owners here at PT, just not every one of them comes here first.

Good luck with the raffling! If I still had my boys, I'd definitely buy a ticket or two. I may just do that and donate the cage to Kim's Ark or another rat rescue.

EricLove
07-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi Sara.. Yes I know who you are.. and yes it's me..from RP.. thanks for the tips on post..I'm not a member of RatRules. I don't think suebee likes me to much.. I have on idea why. But I have it all over.. I have only 1 person responed so far.. I hope it gets better.

buckner
07-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Suebee is one of those people that holds grudges. I remember in chat one time there was a huge debate over something, and the person (my friend) that was in the right was banned from chat because Suebee didn't agree. And she didn't agree because she didn't like him from an earlier instance. She doesn't like me (among most, if not all, of the moderators) because of my age. She doesn't think that 17 year olds have opinions and shouldn't be allowed to speak. At least, that's what she said. So don't take it too personally that she doesn't like you. Don't let that stop you from joining and posting over there. There's a famous phrase for those kinds of people, but I'm not allowed to say it over here. :p

I'd try posting over at RatsRule! anyways, also RP, and search for more pet and rat boards. I'm sure there are tons. I'll try to spread the word. It's an amazing offer, and the money goes to a good cause.

EricLove
07-11-2005, 08:11 AM
I did.. I joined Rats Rule.. if she blocks my post .. oh well... I've lost nothing with her anyway.. As far as you age.. well.. I have seen a lot of your post.. your ok in my book.

King Spartacus
07-11-2005, 08:21 AM
Good luck with the raffle! Spartacus posted on your post under Pet General, and I really hope you do well! I've had quite a few rodents in my life, and a cage like that would have been fantastic!!! It's absolutely super! And I really do hope you get more responses, even if peope don't win the raffle, atleast they'll know theit $2 went to a great cause!!!

So, come on you rodent lovers - I'm sure you can spare $2, and you might even end up with a cage palace!!!

Best wishes, Sylvie, KS' mom

King Spartacus
07-11-2005, 08:37 AM
OK... I've now had Spartacus, the little rascal, post about it in the e-mail club he's a member of, and also on the other forum we're a member of (please don't get too much hope, as the club's got 39 members, and the forum 66), and I also told them to spread the word... Good luck!!!

Best wishes, Sylvie, KS' mom