PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone....and thank you

tatsxxx11
07-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Dear friends. How can I ever repay you all for your kind and caring words, the support, the messages of love and remembrance you posted for me and my girl??? It's difficult at times being a friend, finding the right words to comfort during times of sadness and loss and I thank you. Now I am feeling that loss too as I try to express my gratitude to all of you, my dear Pet Talk friends. It was the hardest thing for me to do, to finally sit down and read, really read, all of your beautiful messages. You will never know how much your understanding and compassion means to me and my family. Yet as I read your loving words, my heart breaks as I learn of the many passings that have occured during my absence and I apologize for not being here for YOU during your time of sadness:( To each and every one of you who have lost a beloved furkid over these many weeks, my love and sympathy goes out to you as I share your grief. I've missed you all so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring. Now my Cody lives on not only through my love for her, but through your love as well.
Sandra

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 05:48 PM
That's beautiful, Sandra.

Lexi_Lover
07-09-2005, 05:51 PM
You're very welcome Sandra, I know you've been through a lot. But I'm glad to have you back. Although things will never be the same, they could be just as well as they were before, but not complet, it won't ever be 'complete'. That was very beautiful Sandra!

Love,
Paula:)

Karen
07-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Sandra, we know Cody and Jingles are having a good romp together at the Rainbow Bridge, and we are glad for any small part we have had in helping your poor, battered heart heal. We love you, and missed you while you were away from us, but are glad you are feeling better enough to be posting again. Big hugs to you! (And Miss Hoppy send tufts of tan fur - it's "big shed" time.)

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Hello Sandra,

It is so great to hear from you. It made me smile just to see a thread with your name beside it. I have noticed that you have been posting to the Dog, Cat and Pet of the day again and that has warmed my heart. The furkids and I have missed you, dear friend. We hope you are in good spirits and will be visiting us more often.

Hugs and tailwags for you....Robin, Katie and Tori :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Oh Sandra, that was so thoughtful of you!! You know we're all here for you...and I know how hard Cody's passing was!:( We only want to be of some help and support, so always know we're here!;) ((hugs))

With love,

Katie, Blazer, Dom, Fizz and Coral:)

dukedogsmom
07-09-2005, 05:57 PM
You are more than welcome, friend. I'm glad to see you back. I know it must have been very hard to sit and read all our replies. I'm still here if you ever need to call me. I've got a little something for you that I'll be mailing soon. I'm going to wait until this nasty weather blows through. I hope that you can begin to heal a little and remember all those happy times with Cody. I can only imagine how difficult it is. We're all here for you.

popcornbird
07-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Hugs to you, Sandra. So glad to see you posting. :)

tatsxxx11
07-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh, how I've missed you ALL!:) Star sends woofs and wags to you and yours:) "She my baby girl" and my greatest comfort!!!:)
Val, you be safe and give big hugs to Duke and Doogie! Miss Hoppy, knock off the shedding already!:D Our vacuums are working overtime! Katie...love and kisses to Dom! Hope you got our birthday wishes, dear friend! MUWAH!!! Robyn, how are you friend??? Give those gorgeous girls of yours a kiss for me! Paula, you are a SWEETHEART!:) PCB...Did you graduate school? Love to the winged ones! Oh Finn, a Labbie after my own heart! lol! Hugs to you and your dear Mom:) Hey...I'm liking this!:)

GoldenRetrLuver
07-09-2005, 06:16 PM
That was beautiful. It's great to hear from you, Sandra. I've been thinking about you lately.

{{hugs}} to you and Star. :)

chocolatepuppy
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
It's good to see you posting Sandra! :)

Vette
07-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey hey!

a great big *huggie* to you. and welcome back :D
weve all been missing you and worring about you a lot!

KYS
07-09-2005, 06:34 PM
I am so glad your back with us, I missed
your caring posts.
Sending so many hugs to you,
and Rocky and Sheba sending slurpey wet kisses
to you and Star shine.

Karen
07-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Miss Hoppy thought that with Cody now confining her shedding to the Rainbow Bridge, maybe you MISSED having tufts of fur random places around the yard and house. I was petting her outisde, and there was a West-to-East breeze blowing, so if you step outside and get a nose full of bunny fur, you'll know who sent it. She's afraid the thunderstorm that passed through not long after may have knocked it down, but I've told her it's okay, you don't really need it anyway, and I am sure Star still sheds aplenty.

tatsxxx11
07-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Are you kidding??? Shedded (is that a word???:D) fur is like oxygen to this soul! Miss Hoppy, may those easterly breezes blow with impunity!:) I'll be on the lookout! Hugs to you, Miss Hoppy!

ramanth
07-09-2005, 06:45 PM
*HUGS*

Ginger's Mom
07-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh Sandra, I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see you back on this board. I have thought of you often. Ginger and I send big *hugs* to you and Star.

manda_moo87
07-09-2005, 08:46 PM
So good to see you posting again Sandra. :)

luvofallhorses
07-09-2005, 08:56 PM
That was beautiful Sandra and you are so welcome. My furkids send you and Star lots of love.

(((hugs)))

Krista :)

edit: it's good to see you back here!

slleipnir
07-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Sandra, I was worried about you! I'm SO glad to hear from you. I hope things are going better for you now :)

Daisy and Delilah
07-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Sandra, you have been so missed by everyone here at Pet Talk. We have already communicated through PM's but I must tell you how happy I am to see this new post of yours. It does my heart good to see you coming back and to be able to read your beautiful writings again, nothing could be better. I'm so glad to see you're gaining some new strength everyday. It will be a slow process. What you've endured has been so difficult but you continue to be a wonderful inspiration to us all. Your positive attitude can only be compared to a few people we are lucky enough to meet in our lives. Even though we have never met, I truly feel blessed to know you through this wonderful board. Thank you for being who you are and again, welcome back.

Terry:)

*LabLoverKEB*
07-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Sandra, I've really, really missed you here on Pet Talk and I think about you often. I've also been praying for you, too.

Those were some beautiful words you put together Sandra, and I love you, [[[[[HUGS]]]]]:)

K9soul
07-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Dear friend, seeing you post again feels like a missing piece of Pet Talk clicked back into place again, I can't even describe the warmth it brings to my heart and the smile to my face, as well as misty eyes, you know how us LES sufferers are :D. Now we get to see you not only post, but to post again with smiles. It's a wonderful sight indeed :). Warmest welcome back to you, Starshine, Mr. B, Oliver, Rosie, and Moonbeam from me, Tasha baby, Tommy the Lumberjack, Dawn birdie, Orion & Draco!

By the way, did you end up having fish tonight? :D

anna_66
07-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Oh Sandra how nice it is to see you post.

Geesh, I wish there was something nice I could say to make you feel better but I just don't know what it would be.
Just know I'm here if you ever need an ear to bend or a shoulder to cry on.

{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

Cinder & Smoke
07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
:)

Well, HI There, Sandra!! :D

So GOOD to "see" you again ~
and I thought I detected a small :) in your "voice". ;)

With Warm {{{Hugs}}},

/s/ Phred

MariaM
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm glad to see you back Sandra. :)

shais_mom
07-10-2005, 02:24 AM
you are such a special person and member Sandra - we cherish you....

love always
Staci and the K's

Dixieland Dancer
07-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
you are such a special person and member Sandra - we cherish you....

Ditto! You are very special!!!! I am delighted to see you posting again!

Albea
07-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Dear Sandra, welcome back!
So good to see one of your posts again :). We all missed you very much and continue to send our loving thoughts to you.
Many hugs and kisses from us.

lizbud
07-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello Sandra,

It makes me so happy to have you back with us again.:)

Liz, Smokey, Maggie and the kitties.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-10-2005, 11:29 AM
We love you, you know?

I keep seeing Jingles and Cody running through a beautiful meadow with Squeekers clinging to Cody's neck, having a wonderful run! ;)

Rachel
07-10-2005, 11:40 AM
You know this board will never be the same without you, Sandra, but I'm glad you've taken time for yourself to do whatever you need to in order to restore your spirit. No, life will never be the same without the ones you've lost ... but it can be good again, little by little, day by day. Listen to your inner voice and find those things which give you comfort and peace. Those things that don't can be put aside. maybe temporarily, maybe permanently. All those who love you want the very best for you. Keep up the good fight and you will find what that is.

captain
07-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Sandra,
I am so glad you are back. We knew you would be in your own time, and we were all here, waiting for you.

{{{hugs}}} as always.
Michelle

Logan
07-20-2005, 06:57 AM
Well, this thread escaped me, but you can't imagine how glad I am to find it!!!! :) We have missed you. A lot!!!!

Hoping all is well and that we will be seeing more of you in the coming months.

Love,
Logan, Honey, Lilly, Zipper, Murphy, Mimi, Butter, Roger and Milly