PDA

View Full Version : *Contest : PT Dogs Calendar*enter NOW!*

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 12:48 PM
This is for a 2006 PT Dogs Calendar.
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=83430

Rules to enter:

Photo MUST be clear.
Please just orignal photos. No photoshops.
Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I CANNOT use anything smaller or else it won't print out right.
Photo can be of multiple dogs, as long as it's just dogs.
ONE entry per PT Member, lets give everyone a chance to be in the calendar.
Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.

Send your photo to : [email protected]
INCLUDE THE MONTH YOU WANT IT TO BE FEATURED IN THE SUBJECT LINE! IF NO PREFERENCE, I WILL PLACE THE PHOTO WHERE NECESSARY.
Please have your photo in by July 24th. I'd like to get everything started before I go back to school.

Entries:
January: Bailey - Daisy (2)

February: Zeke - Max & Duke - SunKissed Goldens (3)

March: Bon - Meeka (2)

April: Chica - Tori & Katie - Oggy (3)

May: Nino - Skye (2)

June: Angus, Roxey, & Huney - Riley(2)

July: Maggy - Buster (2)

August: Zeus - Lexi - Molly & Astra(3)

September: Tango, Tia & Winston - Ginger (2)

October: Giselle - Happy (2)

November: Beenie (1)

December: Fritz - Nebo (2)

buckner
07-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh, I was looking forward to putting a picture in for the calendar. Unforunately, my camera only uploads pictures at 1280x960. Am I the only one that has a stupid camera? :(

Oh well, looking forward to buying one anyways.

flamepony12
07-09-2005, 02:05 PM
I sent mine in! Can't wait to see how the calendar turns out :D

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about the size issue. To make a quality calendar, according to the site, the image has to be rather large.

Originally posted by flamepony12
I sent mine in! Can't wait to see how the calendar turns out :D

The image you sent was smaller than the size needed. Could you please send the full-sized Image?

kittycats_delight
07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Kay you have to use one of Kiara's pool pictures for june, july or august. :D

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by kittycats_delight
Kay you have to use one of Kiara's pool pictures for june, july or august. :D
I was planning on putting one in of her floating in the pool on her raft, but i'd also feel bad about leaving my other 2 out.

It'll be a hard decision as to what to send in.

Maybe for those that don't actually get onto one of the months i'll make a collage of the pictures for the cover. :confused:

I dunno, some people seem against my idea of a calendar, maybe it's just the wording they've used.

flamepony12
07-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
The image you sent was smaller than the size needed. Could you please send the full-sized Image?

Hmm, it was the size you requested... do you want me to attach it to this thread instead?

flamepony12
07-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Here it is again, attached... (for August)

kittycats_delight
07-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Maybe for those that don't actually get onto one of the months i'll make a collage of the pictures for the cover. :confused:

I dunno, some people seem against my idea of a calendar, maybe it's just the wording they've used.

I think a collage on the cover would be a great idea. That way everyone's doggy gets some "exposure" and no one is left out.

I don't know why anyone would be against it. I think it is a great idea. We are a community and I think it would be great to be able to have a calender and say hey this is my friend "Kay's dog Nala". And this is my friend "Devon's dog Zeus".

I would love to put one together for the cat side but don't know where to start.

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
Hmm, it was the size you requested... do you want me to attach it to this thread instead?

The size you sent was 640 x 480. The one you attached in here is fine. :)

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I would love to put one together for the cat side but don't know where to start.

I hope to eventually get the time to do one of those as well. :) Right now, I'm only testing this idea out and seeing what kind of response I get. If there's only a few pople who buy them, then really the time I plan on taking isn't worth it. Right now, I don't even know if i'll have the money to buy one myself, but figured someone else would enjoy one.

Lobodeb
07-09-2005, 03:19 PM
I sent mine in! I'm so excited!:D

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Kay, is there a way that you can have more than one dog for each month. That way you can get more pt doggies in it. I know one year I ordered an akita calendar that a charity site had put together with pics sent in and they had several pics of akitas on each page. It turned out really nice. Just a suggestion. I just know that people's feelings are going to get hurt.

MariaM
07-09-2005, 03:27 PM
buckner - You could check on your camera. Our camera has three options of quality. If your camera has different options for size/quality, you can check if it's on the highest one. If it is, then I don't think there is anything you can do, except borrow a friend's camera. :p

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Kay, is there a way that you can have more than one dog for each month. That way you can get more pt doggies in it. I know one year I ordered an akita calendar that a charity site had put together with pics sent in and they had several pics of akitas on each page. It turned out really nice. Just a suggestion. I just know that people's feelings are going to get hurt.

That would be a lot of work. I'll try and figure something out.

-sigh-

shutterbug0303
07-09-2005, 03:47 PM
before I shoot some new photos, or choose an exsiting one to send in....does there need to be a specific orientation of the photos? I know that when I'm doing things, usually having a horizontal orientation is a lot easier and clearer than vertical

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 03:56 PM
That would be a lot of work. I'll try and figure something out.

-sigh-

Now don't go getting yourself all worked up, girlfriend! It was just a suggestion. I have no idea how much work goes into doing this and since you are doing all the work you do what you think is best. It is your calendar, your project! I know it is going to turn out great! What site are you doing this at?

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by shutterbug0303
before I shoot some new photos, or choose an exsiting one to send in....does there need to be a specific orientation of the photos? I know that when I'm doing things, usually having a horizontal orientation is a lot easier and clearer than vertical

No specifics. whatever pictures you'd like to enter, as long as it meets the rules in the first post. :)

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I'd think if anyone has anything against the calendar in any way, shape, or form, Kay, it would be the price. What else could someone have a problem with? I'm sure you're just reading whatever it is that they're saying incorrectly. I can't imagine any reason for not thinking this is a cool idea. I can't wait to vote and see how it ends up turning out!

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Now don't go getting yourself all worked up, girlfriend! It was just a suggestion. I have no idea how much work goes into doing this and since you are doing all the work you do what you think is best. It is your calendar, your project! I know it is going to turn out great! What site are you doing this at?

No worries, It just seems like there are a few who are against what i'm doing.

I'm going to be using cafepress.com

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
I'd think if anyone has anything against the calendar in any way, shape, or form, Kay, it would be the price.

And there's nothing I can really do about that. Well, I could, but then all of the money would be going to the site and none to the shelter.

It's just the feeling I get from some who have posted/PM'ed me, and it sort of make me not want to do it. I guess I should have just done it secretly and chose my own photos, whenever I have an idea there's always a select few who look badly upon it, and it hurts to be honest.

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 04:02 PM
And there's nothing I can really do about that. Well, I could, but then all of the money would be going to the site and none to the shelter.

I'm aware of that, as are most people, I would think. I was just saying that that is the only reason I could think of someone not being "for" the idea.

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Why would someone be against it? I take it they are pming you. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone. I do think the price is a little high though. Does it have to be that price?

Oops...I just seen your reply to Finn's mom.

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 04:08 PM
The base price for the calendars, and I guess i'll end up doing that, is $14.99. The site gets all of that money. Nothing goes anywhere else. I believe the site also charges a shipping fee.

I thought people would like to donate some money to a shelter.

I'm just not feeling too great about this idea anymore. I guess it was a bad idea. I'm starting to feel the same about my other idea I had previously. No one seems interested in it besides getting their dog's image on something. (and that idea wasn't just for this site, it was others as well.) And the idea before that, sooo many people were interested in getting a wooden sign, and now I only have 1 order. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up and rely on what people say anymore.

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 04:14 PM
It's a great idea, your first thread was seeing how many people would be interested, and, you got a ton of interest, or else you wouldn't have posted this new thread about submitting photos. If it's too much work, then, you shouldn't burden yourself. But, you should at least expect people to question the price. It's expensive for a calendar. But, the interest you got in the first thread was for a $25 calendar, people will buy it. Maybe if you could find an exact dollar amount that for each calendar bought, so much will go to a humane society. Just a suggestion. A lot of people have their hopes now that you've posted this second thread saying that it was on, they'll still buy the calendar, Kay. Even at $25. I wouldn't let whatever is bothering you stop you from doing this, it's a good project. But, whatever you feel is right for you.

I just read your edited comment, I guess if people have let you down in that aspect before, I'd probably be wary of it, too.

Suki Wingy
07-09-2005, 04:31 PM
when I get home (I'm visiting my dad now) I will look through my pictures and try to find one. I have a few in mind, springish and summery.

Uabassoon
07-09-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry you are getting discouraged but you really shouldn't. Your idea is great, and the truth is when you are dealing with a large group of people you are never going to make everyone happy no matter how hard to try. The best you can do is make the majority happy. It seems like you have a lot of interest in this project.

Here is the worst case senerio.Lets say you do charge $25 a calander and $10 is going to a shelter. I'm almost certain that the owners of the 12 dogs who get voted into the calander are going to buy it. Right there is $120 going to the shelter, that is a pretty good amount of money. But odds are other people are going to buy it. Why? because almost everyone has a calander hanging in their house. This is an item that is practical. People are going to want one of animals they know! Not only that but I bet the owners whose dogs do make the calander are going to buy more than one. I know if Payson made the calender I would have one for sure and I know Alexa would as well. Where as if he didn't make the calander I'd just get one for myself so I could look at everyone elses dogs.

I think you are doing a great job and don't let a few sour apples ruin a great thing.

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I think you are doing a great job and don't let a few sour apples ruin a great thing.

Well said, Laura. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey Kay, I know this is a stupid question:rolleyes: :p, but could I send you a pic even if I don't buy the calendar? Just to use I mean...if that's ok.;) Just wondering!:)

ramanth
07-09-2005, 06:51 PM
I wish I could submit the pictures of Kia in the pool, but I think they are at a 640x480 Res. I'll reset my camera and try to get a nice headshot of her. :)

PJ's Mom
07-09-2005, 08:11 PM
I have sent one in for January. I just hope it's clear enough. :(

Giselle
07-09-2005, 10:50 PM
*Squirms in seat* I sent one in for October. This is so exciting!!!! :D

anna_66
07-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Hope your still planning on doing the calendar. If so, I've submitted one of my favorite pictures:)

Giselle
07-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Kay, I noticed that you've been feeling down about this project because some people are upset with the 25$ pricetag. Honestly, even if half the people who responded don't actually buy one, plenty more people who aren't affiliated with PT will. I know if I get Giselle's picture on the calender, I will immediately e-mail my adoption group in order to hitch in some orders. As well, I can also post this on GT which will certainly get some orders in. We all belong to very large communities outside of PT and I know there are plenty of people who are ready and willing to buy a calender even if their words are not spoken here.

Just some extra info that I noticed nobody has said before.

Edit: Whoa. My wording sucks.

Kfamr
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
I guess i'm still doing it but I'm not going to charge $25. "Someone" else has decided to do another one, which I don't appreciate at all, but I thought maybe people would be interested in donating to a shelter. Guess I assumed wrong with some people. Oh well, I thought we were all here because we loved animals.

I added those that sent in pictures to the original post.

Giselle
07-10-2005, 12:09 AM
"Someone" else has decided to do another one, which I don't appreciate at all, but I thought maybe people would be interested in donating to a shelter.

:eek: *That'll* be interesting....

At any rate, you should enter those Valentine pics you took with all of your pups for February. It'd look fantastic.

cali
07-10-2005, 12:09 AM
the price problem in my eyes is the exchange rate, when I see a price in USD, I automaticly convert to the genral amount for CDN, so while $25 may not seem like too much, for me that is paying .$40 for a calender.

cali
07-10-2005, 12:11 AM
did you get my entry? I sent it a while ago...

NoahsMommy
07-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by cali
the price problem in my eyes is the exchange rate, when I see a price in USD, I automaticly convert to the genral amount for CDN, so while $25 may not seem like too much, for me that is paying .$40 for a calender.
Another way to look at it:

It would be a $40 donation to help animals in need. The bonus? Getting a calendar filled with PT pups you know!

:)

GREAT idea, Kay! :)

Kfamr
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Giselle, Thank you. I'm debating on what picture to send in. there's so many that I like of my pups.

Cali, I didn't get any e-mail from you. From what I recall in the past, however, it's taken a few days for e-mails the come through from you. (Or maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else, but I could have sworn it was you.) At any account, if you need to - post it on here. I've been saving them to my harddrive.

As far as the price, the lowest I can go is $14.99 plus I believe they charge a $4 shipping fee.

Depending on how many entries I recieve, I do believe everyone's going to end up in the calendar. An idea I thought of was to make the "winner" the largest picture, and then collage around it with the other entries. I think it's a pretty fair idea, however there are always a select few who just love to disagree.

Maybe i'll make 2 seperate ones, one for just full sized pictures, one with collages.

Kfamr
07-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
could I send you a pic even if I don't buy the calendar?

Yes, of course.

Chica
07-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Kay,

I sent a picture of Chica to the web site for the PT calendar.:)

[email protected], is that what I am suppose to do?
Chicas mom:) :confused:

cali
07-10-2005, 12:30 AM
ok, here it is, I entred for october, although it does not matter too much, I only chose october as its the month of her birthday.

I should be able to get one in any case as I should have a job by then :)

Kfamr
07-10-2005, 12:34 AM
I added both Chica's Mom & Cali to the entries. :)

kittycats_delight
07-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by cali

Actually it isn't $40.00 it's $30.00. or $30.42 today. And if you were to go to the calender shop to by one you would be paying the same thing. This way money is going to a shelter to help animals and you get to show off dogs from all your PT friends.

kittycats_delight
07-10-2005, 09:55 AM
As far as the price, the lowest I can go is $14.99 plus I believe they charge a $4 shipping fee.

Kay don't do that. If you only charge $14.99 then how would the shelter be getting any? I think everyone wants to help the animals not just support the website. If you really want to drop the price you have to cover the cost of the calender and shipping and make something for the shelter even if it's only $2.00 a calender.

Ginger's Mom
07-10-2005, 10:16 AM
This way money is going to a shelter to help animals and you get to show off dogs from all your PT friends.

If you really want to drop the price you have to cover the cost of the calender and shipping and make something for the shelter even if it's only $2.00 a calender.

I was thinking the same thing. Part of the fun of this calendar is showing off the dogs other people (at work or friends) don't get to see. And giving some of the money to the shelter is a good idea, I don't think anyone was aware of that originally. Even if the initially mentioned price is a bit steep, you can still add $5.00 or $2.00 or whatever to the price, and have a nice donation.

cyber-sibes
07-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Kay, is there a way that people could pay the lower price to the website and then make an additional donation for the calender, either thru the site or through you? I think that may keep everyone happy. I know I'd donate, too. I always do for our local shelter, I'd just spread it around.

*edit - just thought I'd explain for those who have never published, that short runs are ALWAYS substantially more costly that long runs like the professional companies do. Custom designs always cost more.
And personally, Kay, I think you do a wonderful job on all the graphics you create & use - I'm sure the calender will be nicely done!

Giselle
07-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I agree with cyber-sibes. I'm not sure how check-out works for cafepress, but an idea would be that the intial price is 16$ (so 2$ per calender goes to the shelter MINIMUM). However, on the check-out page, the buyer can click for an additional donation ranging from 5$-20$ more. This way, a MINIMUM of 2$ goes to the shelter while keeping the oppurtunity to donate even more. The bottom line is, we all love animals and we'll agree with any price you choose.

beeniesmom
07-10-2005, 04:07 PM
HI! I just sent you 2 pics of Beenie.
They are both really similar.
This is a really great idea!
thanks

Cincy'sMom
07-10-2005, 06:20 PM
We did a calendar for our therapy dog group, and put about 4-5 pictures on each page, with a collage on the front. i thought it turned out very nice, and if you want, I can try to take and post some pictures of it so you can see it.

Whatever you decide, I will submitt a picture, and I will buy one.

bckrazy
07-10-2005, 07:53 PM
ughh... I cant choose! >.< I hope we can enter more than 1 picture! I'm going out right now to get some pictures in the flowers :)

Dixieland Dancer
07-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I like the idea too and will be trying to figure out what picture to send in. As a thought.... I have a Golden calendar I got from a local pet store and they charged $20.00 for it. I really like it a lot because it has the main picture full size and at least two little pictures on the actual calendar page. Usually one on the right top and one on the left bottom where the calendar has room according to what day of the month it starts and ends on. That would give you three dogs on each month! (I hope I explained that good enough).

I'm sure you will produce something of quality and it will be worth every penny that is charged. If someone doesn't like it.... they don't have to participate or buy one. It's always the few who ruin it for the many so don't let it bother you Kay. Just do what you think is best and if it comes from your heart... it will be fantastic!

aly
07-11-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm very interested in buying a PT dog calendar! Even if my dogs don't make it in.

I don't know if my favorite pics of my dogs are large enough. I'm going to be really disappointed if I didn't save them in the bigger size :( But I understand that they need to be that big for good quality. I'm going to kick myself if mine aren't big enough. I'm not at home right now, but I'll check my pics on my computer when I get home on Tuesday.

Let me know if you need any help, Kay. I'm not sure what I could do, but if there is anything, just let me know!

captain
07-11-2005, 12:43 AM
Kay,
I think this is a great idea. YOU always make an effort to please EVERYONE - sometimes you just can't!

I will look for a pic to submit, in anticipation.

I also like the Collage idea for the front!

Lexi_Lover
07-11-2005, 08:15 AM
I'll be sending my entry in soon. But Kay, could we maybe enter 2 photos that way we at least have a fair chance, because just one is hard, but so that the same dog doesn't get choosen for 2 months. ;) Do you get what I'm saying?

Kfamr
07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
For everyone with concern about the price~
Although there were only a few kill joys, i'm going to keep the price at $14.99 - plus the $4 they charge for shipping. I was told if I want to donate to the shelter that I should give them the money that I spend at stores.

I'm going to see if there's a way I could make two seperate ones, one with extra money for the shelter, one with the $14.99 price. Hopefully that will keep everyone happy and stop them from complaining.

No, the rules say you can only enter 1 photo. There is a reason I said that, as I plan to put everyone on the calendar no matter what. There is no way a dog could be in there as 2 months this way, only if you entered 2 photos! If two photos are sent, i'll choose between the two of them as what to use.

This is something like I'll have the set-up..
http://petevents.com/~simba/calendarsetup.jpg

The #1 voted in the contest will be in the middle, the other entries will surround it.

Please everyone send in th FULL SIZED picture! Some of you are sending in smaller photos and I cannot use those. It has nothing to do with me, but the way they will print if they aren't of a large size.

My Peanuts
07-11-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll buy one even if my pups don't get in.

I'd love to send the one I used to have as my sig of Harley and Sylvia in their dog bed, but now I have Morty. I can't leave him out! When I leave work I'm going to work on getting a photo of all three pups if it's not too late. This is a great idea Kay. :D

RobiLee
07-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Hey Kay, I was wondering if the picture I gave you was the right size. I didn't check on that. I sure do hope so.

beeniesmom
07-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Anyone here know how to change the size of a picture?
I have tried and tried but can't get it to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
:(

Kfamr
07-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Yes Robin, it was fine.

Originally posted by beeniesmom
Anyone here know how to change the size of a picture?
I have tried and tried but can't get it to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
:(

Changing it (resizing it) will make it pixelated.
Is the photo you sent me the original? I mean straight from the camera original. I know most camera have size settings, mine has 4. What type of camera do you use?

I could always try and use it still, but I don't think it'll print correctly. The size I suggested is smaller than the size they suggest.

beeniesmom
07-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Changing it (resizing it) will make it pixelated.
Is the photo you sent me the original? I mean straight from the camera original. I know most camera have size settings, mine has 4. What type of camera do you use?

I could always try and use it still, but I don't think it'll print correctly. The size I suggested is smaller than the size they suggest.

A friend is trying to resize it now.
Yes, it is the original picture from the camera.
OH lord, I can't rememeber the camera .... it's an A4 cannon, I think. Does that sound right?
I'll resubmit the pic once it's resized. Thanks for answering.
carmen - beeniesmom

Lexi_Lover
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes, I've seen the size changing thing on my camera beofre. But nwo I can't find it! I searched for 2 hours last night!! :eek: :rolleyes: I have a Canon PowerShot A510, does anybody know where I can change it?

kittycats_delight
07-11-2005, 01:56 PM
On most digitals there is a settings button. mine says SET. But it may also be in the menu of your photos button. When you turn on your camera to take a picture you should have a menu button. Click it and there you should be able to change your size, quality, and all that stuff.

lbaker
07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I think this is a great idea. I will buy several for Christmas presents. I already have some cheap-o printer copies of some of of the pups on my wall at work (Nala, Simba, Kiara, Drake, Duke, Lolly & Reece and a few of Glaciers, Nebo... oh - a few others) but I would love to have some quality prints on a calendar. Actually I would have to have two for me - one for home and one for work. Is there a short time limit? I think Slick can help me finally figure out how to do this when I see her at the LA BBQ. I'll bring some of the disc's I have been getting from my dog (and cat/kitten) pictures. Finally :rolleyes:

2crazypuppies4me
07-11-2005, 02:43 PM
OK, I think that I resized my pic. No possitve though :confused:

Suki Wingy
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
I have sent mine in.

GoldenRetrLuver
07-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Sent you mine!

Giselle
07-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I think for Canons, you turn on the camera so that it is ready to take the picture. Then, you press the Function button and keep pressing the down arrow until you see a row that shows letter abbreviations like S and M1 or something....These letter abbreviations stand for the size of the pictures (for example, my M1 or something is 1600X1200). Then, you use the side-to-side arrows to choose the correct size (again, I just placed the highlight on M1, or 1600X1200). No computer re-sizing needed! :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-11-2005, 04:00 PM
sent mine:)

Lexi_Lover
07-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Oh Thank you Giselle! I got it now! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
07-11-2005, 05:01 PM
I've hardly been on all weekend, this is the first I've seen this thread. I have to go through my pictures (though I have an idea which I'm going to use) and I'll be sending it to you as soon as I choose.

Kfamr
07-12-2005, 03:18 PM
I'll update this list sometime today, but I just wanted everyone to know the calendars will probably be available by September/October, according to cafepress.com.

Currently they have 2005 calendars and they told me that's when 2006 calendars will be available.

Jamieejo85
07-12-2005, 04:10 PM
I would love to enter a picture but I am afraid my picture isn't big enough:(

Lexi_Lover
07-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Kay, I sent mine in! :D

Lexi_Lover
07-13-2005, 06:41 AM
Kay, I have a favour to ask of you. Is it possiblt to keep Lexi's entry picture but move it to another month? I'll PM you with the new one! :)

*EDIT-- I can't PM you, because your mailbox is full.

Kfamr
07-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Updated the list, Paula, you should be able to PM me now.

Lexi_Lover
07-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I tried, and your mailbox is full again! :)

Suki Wingy
07-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Kay, have you recived my entry?

joanofark
07-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Can I just post mine right here, please? I also resized it. Is it too blurry or dark to use? I'll try a different one if it is.:(:)

Edit: Could it be for Febuary or January?

Kfamr
07-17-2005, 10:27 AM
All of the entries i've recieved have been listed in the first post. :) (I haven't checked the mail yet this morning)

Sarah, that's fine. Do you mind if I fixed their glow-y eyes? :)

joanofark
07-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Yes Please!!! Thank you so much! You are great, Kay!:):)

finn's mom
07-17-2005, 03:12 PM
I can't wait to see the photos! :)

Chica
07-17-2005, 09:28 PM
I can't wait to buy a calendar Kay. Let me know when they are for sale.
Chica's mom:)

Kfamr
07-17-2005, 10:20 PM
The actual calendars probably won't be for sale until September/October. Cafepress.com won't have their 2006 calendars available until then.

I may just skip the contest completely and make a collage on each page. I'll just have to try different ways and see how it turns out.

LuckiLab03
07-21-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm bumping this up, I sent in Riley's picture.. hope you got it :)

luvofallhorses
07-21-2005, 08:36 PM
I may just skip the contest completely and make a collage on each page. I'll just have to try different ways and see how it turns out.

That is a great idea, Kay :)

BitsyNaceyDog
07-21-2005, 09:21 PM
I still haven't decided which picture to submit. It's hard with 5 dogs. I'll get a picture to you by sunday though.

dogzr#1
07-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Alright I sent you a photo. I hope you like it:)

Monica

Oggyflute
07-22-2005, 02:45 AM
I've a sent a picture Kay of Oggy in the bath, I hope it's OK. I might just attach it here also, just in case. The collage cover idea is terrific by the way.
many thanks
Trev

countrycowgirl
07-22-2005, 02:22 PM
can we still send photos?

luvofallhorses
07-22-2005, 02:26 PM
KayKay,

Please have your photo in by July 24th. I'd like to get everything started before I go back to school.

:)

countrycowgirl
07-22-2005, 06:43 PM
thanks Krista!:)

luvofallhorses
07-22-2005, 06:55 PM
You're welcome :)