PDA

View Full Version : Trying another video!

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 12:22 PM
See how Tori chews and chokes Katie. I always wonder why Katie lets her do such things. Watch Tori get some attention from Alden also.

I hope this works. I forget how to convert videos, so I'm just winging it...lol

MariaM
07-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Major does that to, to his friend Tippy.
Was that video in slow motion?

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 12:40 PM
No, it wasn't in slow motion. They just quietly lay around like that and chew on each other...lol.

Here is one where they are a bit more in motion!

My rowdy girls! This is what it can be like sometimes when I'm trying to watch a movie. They make me soooo mad sometimes!

I'm sorry the quality is so bad. I don't really have the set up for videos and I'm not for sure what I'm doing anyways...lol.

Ginger's Mom
07-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I've noticed that before, that Katie really does let Tori pick on her. It's okay, that is what sisters are for. :D At least you know they love each other. How old was Katie when you got Tori?

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Katie had just turned a year old a couple of weeks before we got Tori. There were a couple of scuffles that first day they met, but we quickly put a stop to it and let Katie know that she wasn't allowed to pick on her little sister. They have been best buddies ever since. Sometimes I wonder if Katie acts like she is Tori's mommy...lol

finn's mom
07-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Those are great videos! Katie seems like she's incredibly smart and patient with Tori. Is Tori really goofy, cuz she seems like it. ;) They're beautiful! I love how your hubby keeps looking at Tori in the first one, and, when Tori talks to him, he laughs and pets her. It's cute!

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 02:18 PM
YES!...LOL...Tori is very goofy! I think so anyway...lol. I sometimes call her my "little freak dog"..hehehe. You are right, Kari, Katie is very patient with Tori. Most times she lets Tori have her way and just puts up with it. When Katie has had enough she lets Tori know about it. Usually it is with a couple of loud sharp barks and Tori normally backs off then. I think I might have a clip of that somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I'll post it if I do ;)

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Katie tell Tori to back off...lol.

RobiLee
07-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Katie puts Tori in her place!

GoldenLuv
07-09-2005, 03:19 PM
that is cute.. Beauitful dogs.. I am gonna have to try and post a video of some sort of my two when they chew on each other

luvofallhorses
07-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Cute videos! :) Your girls are sure precious :)

Ginger's Mom
07-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Sometimes I wonder if Katie acts like she is Tori's mommy...lol
That is why I asked. :) I was wondering if she was old enough to have the mothering instinct, but not old enough that she would find a puppy annoying. I think you got her a little sister at just the right time. Katie is so gentle with Tori, even when telling her to back off (Katie just wanted to get her monkey :)).

dukedogsmom
07-09-2005, 06:30 PM
That is so cute! Katie is such a good big sister to let Tori chew on her like that. I had to replay the part where Tori wanted Alden to play. That is just too cute. Great video!

Vette
07-09-2005, 06:43 PM
LOL She has a funky voice! it almost sounded like Tori said "Hello"!

oh and i dont think Tori is chokeing Katie. if she was,, Katie would cough. i think its more of a grooming type of thing that she does.

anna_66
07-09-2005, 10:48 PM
I was just getting ready for bed and popped in to look at your videos since I didn't get a chance before I went to work.

My goodness how I love those girls of your Robin:D

I know Katie loves that little sis and lets her pick on her alot. She must or else she'd be putting her in her place alot more than she does!
Those videos were just way too cute! I'm glad I got to see them, they sure put a :D on my face tonight!!

Hugs and kisses from Aunt Anna

shais_mom
07-10-2005, 02:54 AM
cute Robin! :)

wolf_Q
07-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Those videos were adorable! My favorite was the first one, I just love Tori "talking" to her daddy it's soooooooooo cute! It seems like Katie will let Tori pick on her but when Katie has had enough Tori listens well to Katie's reprimand!