PDA

View Full Version : Bouncer

luvofallhorses
07-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Petslover asked me to tell you all that Bouncer passed onto the RB during the night. When he got out awhile ago, he caught distemper. They tried to treat it but it didn't work. I am in complete shock over this and Tia if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask okay? My heart goes out to you and your family and my thoughts and prayers are with you through this very difficult time. {{{{hugs}}}}

Dearest Bouncer,

I am going to miss your sweet face around here. You were such a handsome little fella, weren't you. :) I didn't know you very well but you were one of my favorite PT doggies. Let Colby show you the ropes. R.I.P. Sweet man :(

Edit here is a pic of him that was my favorite..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/petslover111/June28th2005014.jpg

kittycats_delight
07-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh my, I am sooo sorry for you loss. Bouncer was a beautiful boy. Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences for your loss. Rest In Peace sweet Bouncer boy. My RB Shadow will show you all the best spots to play and relax. Please watch over your mommy. She misses you and loves you very much.

Play hard and be well at Rainbow Bridge Bouncer. You are forever loved and missed.

chocolatepuppy
07-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Oh, not Bouncer. :( I'm so sorry. Bouncer is at the Rainbow Bridge now and someday you will be together again. May Bouncer Rest in Peace.

MariaM
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm so sorry! :( Bouncer was such a sweet doggy.

Ginger's Mom
07-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I am so sorry. Play hard at the bridge, Bouncer. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
07-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh no, I am so very sorry to hear this about Bouncer!!:(:( RIP sweet boy, you will be missed!!:(

robinh
07-09-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Bouncer :(

crsvstang
07-09-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Bouncer:(

manda_moo87
07-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Tia, I'm so sorry and at a loss of words... Please PM if you need anything. Bouncer was always a favorite PT pup of mine and I always loved seeing your pictures of him. May he rest in peace... sending many hugs your way.

:(

elizabethann
07-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Sorry for your lose. Bouncer looked like a sweet doggie. Take care.

Jadapit
07-09-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm so, so sorry about Bouncer.:(

Lexi_Lover
07-09-2005, 05:10 PM
No, no, not Bouncer, It can't be! Tia, I 'm SO SORRY! I know how much you cared and looked after him!I can't, I can't write, I'm sorry, I'm in tears. :( I'll be back later!

tatsxxx11
07-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Oh no. I'm just heartbroken to hear this:( What a beautiful boy you were, Bouncer, inside and out. You brought many smiles to the Pet Talk family and we will miss you:( My deepest sympathies to you Petslover; I share in your loss and in your grief. Play hard at the Bridge until you and your Mom are together once more, precious Bouncer.
Love, Sandra

Jamieejo85
07-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh my god, I am soooo sorry to hear this Tia. Bouncer was a handsome dog and I know you loved him dearly. I know what it is like to lose a dog, and its not easy. You will be in my thoughts.:( :(

Kfamr
07-09-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, Tia.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.. if they aren't already vaccinated, get your other dogs vaccinated quickly. Distemper can spread rapidly if there are unvaccinated dogs. Their yearly vaccinations will keep them from getting distemper. Distemper can be spread though feces and aireborn. I don't want anything happening to any of your other babies. :(

K9soul
07-09-2005, 10:31 PM
What shocking and devastating news :(. I was so overjoyed when Bouncer came back home, seemingly safe and sound. It's hard to imagine the pain you must be dealing with now, such a tragic and unexpected loss. My heart weeps for you :(.

Bouncer, romp healthy and happy at the bridge, dear shaggy boy. Oh how you will be missed, by your Mom and by all of us here at PT. Love you Bouncer, sweet boy :(

petslover
07-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the comments. Today has been hard. I went to store today and saw a mug with a dog that looked just like Bouncer and it just made me tear up. I really miss him.

When I got him back, I noticed a day after that he had yellow stuff in his eyes. So I asked Krista about it and she told me that it could be distemper or allergies. So I took him to the vet. We got him on medicines and I thought he would get better. That is why I hadn't said anything about it. I just figured time would heal him. Then he got worst. He wouldn't eat at all. so last night he finally went on.

I know God is watching my boy. He'll take the best care of him.

You know I Just got Bouncer distemper shots like 2 months ago or so. He just got his yearly shots along with the other pups. I don't know how he got it still. I guess its just one of those things.

We are watching our other pups very closely to make sure they are okay.

Thank you so much everyone. Your words mean alot.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just cried all night.

chocolatepuppy
07-10-2005, 05:48 AM
Tia, only time will help to ease your pain. Bouncer is safe and happy at the RB. I have been praying your other pups are all okay. We are all here for you, {hugs}

luvofallhorses
07-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Now I feel really bad. :( Tia if you need anything at all don't hesitate to PM me. {{{hugs}}}

Lexi_Lover
07-10-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi Tia,

I see and know how much Bouncer meant to you, from you rescuing him, to searching all over for him to come home. I know its hard.

Bouncer, you have to do us ALL a favour and watch over your mommy and of course your other pup siblings. Its very hard for them not to see your smiling face and beautiful zest for life in every single photo.

Watch over those who cared and loved you, for everything you were inside, things are really getting tough now. You were and still are a very sweet boy, we can see it. May you always run freely, chasing the ball, that you never could reach, jump as high as might will take you.

Romp, play, and be free from all your sickness. May you rest in peace dear Bouncer.

Love,
Auntie Paula & Lexi :(

Jamieejo85
07-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Tia, your words brought tears to my eyes. I know he is playing happily at the Rainbow bridge right now. Again, you have my deepest sympathies:(

luvofallhorses
07-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Tia,

I know how much Bouncer meant to you, how he meant to all of us. This is just so hard and please accept my deepest sympathies and condolenses. I will be praying for you that you find peace in your heart. I am truly sorry about all of this :( When I asked my mom about what was with his eyes, I didn't mean to scare you :( and I am really sorry about that :( I just feel so bad and none of this is your fault. Please don't think it is okay? I just still cannot believe he's gone. You were his angel, Tia and now he is yours. If I could bring Bouncer back to you, I would. I just don't understand why dogs can't live forever :( There time here is too short. I have something for you but I will give it to you later, ok? Please take care dear friend.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Love,

Krista & the furkids :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh no, I am so sorry for you, Tia....!

Godspeed to the RB, dear Bouncer!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20633%20rainbowbridge.GIF

puggywuggles41893
07-10-2005, 01:54 PM
R.I.P. bouncer :( Emma and Sammy will meet you up there:(

Karen
07-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I am so sorry. Bouncer is such a sweet boy, and I am grateful that he lived a happy life with you, where he was loved. He is now bouncing around up at the Rainbow Bridge, but part of him is curled up in a corner of your heart, where he always will be.

jazzcat
07-10-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm so sorry! I know you must miss him very much.

Rest in Peace sweet Bouncer.

petslover
07-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Thank you so much for your words everyone. It has been a hard time, but things will ease up.

I just think that he is in no pain anymore and is at ease.

and Krista don't feel bad. I asked you what it could be and you told me. You were right.

Thanks again everyone.

luvofallhorses
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
I made these for you, Tia.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/Jenny_Baybee/SweetBouncerlove3avatar.gif
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/Jenny_Baybee/doorofheaven22222222225555555555555.jpg

KYS
07-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I am so sorry, to hear about Bouncer.
RIP sweet boy.

k9krazee
07-10-2005, 06:55 PM
:( RIP Bouncer :( :( I'm so sorry for your loss.

petslover
07-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Thanks so much everyone.

captain
07-11-2005, 02:37 AM
I am sooooo sorry!!

{{hugs}} to you.

shutterbug0303
07-11-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm just reading this now Tia...

I'm so so sorry to hear of Bouncer's passing.... :( But as you said, God is now watching out for him and making sure he's having a great time at the bridge. You'll see him again....

Rest in peace, Bouncer

pipersmom
07-11-2005, 03:41 PM
OH, NOT BOUNCER! I am so sorry to just be seeing this. Tia, your boy was one of my absolute favorites here. He has the most precious face and reminds me so very much of my own Piper.

I can't imagine how you must be hurting inside, but try to find comfort that little Bouncer has obtained his wings and is at RB, making everyone there smile.

Good-bye precious little Bouncer. Play and romp and bounce at the Bridge until you see your loved ones again.

pitc9
07-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh how sad.... I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace Bouncer.
:(

finn's mom
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Rest, Bouncer.

Logan
07-13-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Tia. :(

CagneyDog
07-14-2005, 07:03 PM
RIP handsome Bouncer :(

I'm so sorry for your loss:( {{{Lots of hugs}}}}

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 03:53 PM
I am just able to read this now, and I am sorry I hadn't come sooner.

I wish that I could find the words to make this all better. Unfortunately, I don't think that there are any. Please know that you tried your hardest and you loved him all that you could.

R.I.P. Bouncer, you will be missed so terribly much

Steph and Jes