PDA

View Full Version : 2 Storm videos

dukedogsmom
07-09-2005, 07:00 AM
These are short but it gives you an idea of what I came out to after work. I'm now home and it's pouring. I get really nervous because our house is surrounded by huge trees(2 1/2 acres worth) We've had them fall away from the house before. Pray it stays that way. A lot of those trees are those huge Pine trees. I'm guessing when I say 30ft tall. I just know to see the top of them, you have to look straight up. Normally, I'd be winding down about now but I'm too keyed up to sleep just yet. Going to get some breakfast and try to forget about this but it's hard when you hear the rain pounding outside. I have got to move out of this state!

dukedogsmom
07-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Here's a bit of my drive home. The sun was trying it's best to come through the clouds.
Doogie is experiencing his first hurricanes. He's going to be one PO'd kitty because I forgot to get kitty litter! I don't know what I'm going to do. It's too bad out now to go and get some and his box is pretty empty. Apparently, my head is, too, since I forgot his litter.

Corinna
07-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Just threaten to but him out :)
Seriously I'm praying for all you guys.

MariaM
07-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Eeek! I hope nothing too damaging happens! We are expecting a thunderstorm here, in the afternoon or night, I'm not sure. The worst storms we usually get are very bad thunderstorms, nothing compared to hurricanes, I'm sure.

chocolatepuppy
07-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Val, I hope everything is ok. I am keeping all of you in the storms path in my prayers. I'm sure Doogie will forgive you about the litter, under the circumstances.