PDA

View Full Version : Am I at the beach?

gini
07-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Walking around in my bare feet - what is this on the floor?

Where did all of this sand come from? I JUST changed and cleaned those litter boxes.

Emma, so you're the culprit. Exactly WHERE are you flinging this stuff to and why?

Emma is my little brick layer. She makes perfect corner bricks in the box and then tries to fling out all of the excess.

If I really took her the beach she would be totally neurotic
trying to fling the excess someplace else. But HA - let her try to find the "corner" at the beach!

furrykidsmother
07-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Don't you just love when they do that.

Silly kitties! I don't know what they think they are accomplishing, but it is fun to watch them.

She would probably get very tired trying to move all that sand around on the beach and wear herself out looking for the corner.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2005, 02:33 PM
:D :D

For some reason somebody has been doing that at my house too. I never used to have a problem like this but lately.... I think they think the entire basement is one big litterbox! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Emma, my Inka loves her "beach" too! Sometimes I think she wants to dig all the way to China. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . She also makes sure that there is always a nice beach in front of the litterbox:D

Barbara
07-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Tigris is very thorough- so he creates a beach.
Filou is very thorough too- but he always scratches outside the box where there is no litter and no dirty substances whith which he could soil his dainty little feet:) :D

RedHedd
07-08-2005, 02:53 PM
My little Mitzi mess-maker is a beach comber too :D Whenever I shovel the beach back into the box or change the litter and then vacuum everything up, less than half an hour later she's back at it, reconstructing Beach Mitzi! <sigh> Most days I just give up. I tell my guests to just ignore the beach in the hallway :rolleyes:

catmandu
07-08-2005, 05:01 PM
MOOSE,AND JJJ3,ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS,THEY WILL SIT,IN THIER LITTER BOX,AND DIG,AND DIG,AND DIG,SOME MORE,UNTIL I HAVE TO YELL,AT THEM,TO STOP,STOP,STOP IT.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/5bae92a8.jpg

catmandu
07-08-2005, 05:04 PM
SOMETIMES YOU WOULD THINK,THAT AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,WITH DIGGERS MOOSE,AND JJJ3,DIGING A TUNNEL,TO CHINA!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/5bae92a8.jpg

orangemm
07-09-2005, 07:07 AM
Ours will do that, too, just dig & dig nonstop.

I wonder if they have struck gold yet???

catnapper
07-09-2005, 07:44 AM
:D I have all sorts of sandy beaches. Some of my beaches are more popular than others. And they hate when tourists come and use it (aka fosters).

I think I'd die without my Dustbuster! What was life like when I had to big out the big vac or brush and broom a dozen times a day?