PDA

View Full Version : Another one

aly
02-18-2002, 01:31 PM
Ok, here's my new love, a beaitul Pekingnese boy named Chuy. He's the sweetest thing but very depressed at being in a cage :(

http://www.photogra.com/galleries/35076/curr/4806469_20020218_142307_20020218142307.jpg

"I will NOT take Chuy home and get overly attached!!!!!!"

There are some other cute babies I want you guys to see. I'll try to take pics of them tomorrow.

Pam
02-18-2002, 05:19 PM
Oh Aly here we go again! :D :D :D Sure you won't get overly attached! haha! LOL! Chuy is just beautiful (sorry for using the word beautiful for a boy!). My son's ex-wife had a Peke named Skwi-Ki (pronounced squeekie). He was such a friendly little fellow but unfortunately she had never totally housebroken him and at age 4 he was still having lots of mistakes in the apartment. It was NOT his fault and it broke my heart that he was always in the "dog house." Please do post more pictures of Chuy. He looks precious!

tatsxxx11
02-18-2002, 05:46 PM
Hi little Chuy! Aren't you ADORABLE!! Oh Aly, be brave woman!!!!!:) You remind me of the potato chip commercial.... Just one more??? Chuy is so fortunate to be in your loving care; if only for a little while! Please give Chuy a hug and kiss from me Aly!! SO precious!!!

Logan
02-18-2002, 07:01 PM
HeHeHe!!! Aly, you are hopeless! :rolleyes: And I would be the same way if I were in your position. Heck, I already am!! LOL!!

Give Chuy a big hug for us. Don't small dogs go quickly from the shelters? I do hope so, for his sake. :)

Heather Wallace
02-18-2002, 07:47 PM
Look at his little face, he doesn't look very happy does he? Sure you will look after him well.

Nice teeth!:) :D