PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in

Andie
07-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey everyone just checking in to say hi!

Everything is going great up here though I'm still getting use to the "big city" life. Bull is having a blast at the dog park and nature trails and I'm enjoying the exercise. Bull has decided to use the Lab part of himself and join the other dogs in the lake at the park. Although he won't go very far once his feet can't touch bottom. :rolleyes: The fourth wasn't as hard on my two as I thought it would be up here. They had never really been around fireworks going off close to them in the country. Up here though we were surrounded but nothing a little loud TV couldn't drown out.

jesse_3
07-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Glad your having a fun time:)

Have any pics?? Can't wait for 'em!!

Steph and Jes

Andie
07-11-2005, 04:40 PM
no pics I could share. I'm on the library's computers til mine is fixed and internet equipped.

Corinna
07-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Glad to hear from you . I forgot you moved ,how are you adjusting? Glad Bull is getting along well.

Andie
07-14-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm adjusting ok. I got a map of the city so I don't get lost quite as often now. :p :rolleyes: I can find the dog park, petco, and wal mart so to me I have the city down pat. :D :p

DJFyrewolf36
07-14-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't think I've met you yet, but I'm glad things are going well :D

I'm Fyrewolf (of course :D) and I'm owned by Spook and Remus (the kitties in my siggy) Cleo, my rat and Dorian my leopard gecko.

I like the song lyrics in your signature...believe me I can identify :)