PDA

View Full Version : A Great Meal,in Southern Ontario

catmandu
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
THURSDAYS,AT CRABBY JOES,YOU GET A GREAT BIG RACK,OF RIBS,FOR 9.99,A FANTASTIC DEAL.IREALLY ENJOYED THAT AS DID SHADYS ROCKY,T&PS TUBBY,AND JAZZCATS DISNEY,TO NAME,JUST A FEW,OF THE PET ANGELS,WHO JOINED US,FOR LUNCH.
AND THE GREAT THING,IS THAT THERE WAS ENOUGH,THAT I COULD TAKE RIBS HOME,TO SCRAPPY 2,SCRATCHY,AND MICHAEL,AS WELL,AS THE MEEZERS.
THIS,IS IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO,9.99.FOR A RACK OF RIBS,A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE.
YOUR PET ANGELS,WILL LOVE YOUM,IF YOU INVITE THEM ,A LONG.
AND YOUR PETS,AT HOME,WILL LOVE,YOU,IF YOU BRING HOME A DOGGY,OR KITTY BAG.
I WILL HAVE TO CHECK,TO SEE,IF THEY HAVE THESE FRANCHISES,IN THE REST,OF CANADA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SAMPREC.jpg
WE LOVE RIBS.THANK YOU,OUR KIND PAWPIE.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Yep, Tubby loved ribs! :D

catmandu
07-08-2005, 05:19 PM
I THOUGHT,SO,AS I WAS TAKING,THE BONES OUT,AND THOSE RIBS WERE SO TENDER,THAT THEY SLID OUT,TUBBY,WAS WAITING THERE SO PATIENTLY,FOR HIS RIB.
HE IS A FINE CAT ANGEL,AND A REAL PLEASURE,FOR US,TO ENJOY HIS COMPANY.

AND WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED,YOUR DINNERS,THURSDAYS,ARE SPOKEN FOR!!!

RIBS,EVERY THURSDAY,A SACRED DADDY,TO CAT ANGEL PROMISE,FROM NOW ON!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Gary, you talk as if you really knew Tubby. :) He did always wait patiently for scraps from the table. He would sit so close to our chairs that he had to crane (sp?) his neck to look up at us, but he couldn't stand to be more than a few inches from the chair unless we "accidentally" dropped a morsal...or two. Even in his later years when his scraps were severly limited because of his kidneys, he never failed to show up for dinner and sit and wait patiently. Sometimes, he was not quite so patient and he would meow and step up on the side of the chair with one paw and bap us on the leg with the other paw, just to make sure we hadn't forgotten he was there.

He was always such a good eater, and there wasn't much he would turn down, which is why I knew we were in trouble when he stopped coming for his morning treats, then for dinner. :( Sure do miss you big boy....

But it is good to know that he's not missing out on any sweet morsals while he's at the bridge. Thursdays are definitely spoken for from now on. :)

catmandu
07-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I CAN SENSE WHEN MY CAT ANGELS ARE THERE,AND WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE,TO EAT.I CANNOT TELL,YOU HOW MANY TIMES,THAT I HAVE GONE,INTO A NEW RESTUARANT,ONLY TO FIND OUT,THAT THEY HAVE A SPECIAL,THAT COINCEDENTALLY,THE FOUND CAT ANGELS,WOULD LOVE.
AND THEY WERE SHARING CATS,SO THEY ALWAYS INVITE TINKERBELLE,TUBBY,ROCKY,Y LEE,AND UNIQUE VIKINGS LITTLE ANGEL CAT.
AND REGIS,AND DISNEY,THE PUPS.
THERE ARE A LOT MORE,BUT I AM OLD,AND CANNOT REMEMBER NAMES,JUST THE HAPPY FACES,WHEN THEY HAVE THE RIBS.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME,IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN,THE NAME,OF YOUR PET ANGELS,I SOMETIMES HAVE TROUBLE,REMEMBERING WHAT DAY,THAT IT IS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1118.jpg