PDA

View Full Version : Oliver

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2002, 11:12 AM
Oh, Oliver, I got such a chuckle when I saw your Cat of the Day picture. What a ham you am! :D
I bet you a such a joy to have around. Lots of hugs and kitty treats on your special day.

Edwina's Secretary
02-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Aren't you a doll baby!!! Or an Angel in Cat Fur from the sounds of it! You will make all the other cats jealous -- or at least all the mommas and poppas of all the other cats!

Have a wonderful day...and for goodness sake...try and be good ;) ;) :D

AmberLee
02-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Dearest Oliver,

Don't you look like you're having a blast? Are you driving the car to get treaties, hmmm? Hope you get lots of treats and scritchies today, as you are our sweet, precious COTD.

What a wonderful boy you are, Oliver!!!

tatsxxx11
02-18-2002, 05:26 PM
Oh Oliver, aren't you a little scamp!!;) What an adorable pic.!!! Your are quite the handsome boy!! I love your spots!! And how the heads must turn when Oliver comes marching down the pet store aisle on his leash!! I can understand why your family is so proud of their baby boy....Handsome, devoted, well mannered and so very loving! You are truly deserving of our most coveted honor, that of Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations precious! I hope you snuggle tight to your humans tonight and soak up all that extra loving on your very special day! And treats of course!:)

Cougie Wechsler
02-18-2002, 05:43 PM
Only one word can describe your picture Oliver - Precious! I just love it and I love you because you are such a wonderful boy! I let out a laugh too when I saw your picture. You look determined to play with the toys! God Bless you Oliver!!!

lizbud
02-18-2002, 06:10 PM
HI OLIVER ,

You are a SWEETIE-PIE for sure !!! Love your photo
baby. Good footwork !!! Congratulations Beautiful
Oliver on being honored today as CAT OF THE DAY !!!