PDA

View Full Version : Fritz the snoozer

fritz03
07-08-2005, 07:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/snuzie.jpg Fritz having one of his many snoozes underneath my bed with his Parrot.he's getting all rested up for his big day tomorrow with his Aunties.He's doing great,eating his own food,going to the bathroom o.k. and snoozing all day.

K9soul
07-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Hi there cutie Fritz! What wonderful news to hear this morning, so glad that you are feeling better again and back on the mend! You look so adorable peeking out from under the bed at the camera, even when you are sleepy you pose so well :D. Get lots of rest Fritz, gotta have plenty of energy to greet the Aunties with tomorrow! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Yay!! My day isn't complete without a piccie of Fritz

elizabethann
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Fritz, here's an idea...why don't you pretend to be sick when your Aunties come so you can lots and lots of extra love and attention? Don't you think that's a good idea, Fritz?

Rest up sweet thing for your busy visit!!

:D

Ginger's Mom
07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting ready for your visit from your Aunts. Just remember you can't let them give you too many treatsies, okay?

Daisy and Delilah
07-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Fritz, we're so glad you're feeling better!! Such great news!! Don't you look as cute as can be, peeking out at us!! Fritz, you're the cutest little guy on earth!! Get rested up for Aunties Bev and Irene's big visit tomorrow. Don't forget to fly through the air into their arms. They can't wait to see you and they're probably out now, shopping for presents for you. Easy on the treats little man. You know what they do to us! Have fun Fritzie!:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

RobiLee
07-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi there, cutie pie Fritz. So glad to hear you are feeling better.

vinjashira
07-08-2005, 04:46 PM
remember to share with us your story tomorrow Fritz :)
Enjoy your snooze!