PDA

View Full Version : How old do you think Bella is?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-07-2005, 10:46 PM
I can't tell, and since she won't eat her wet cat food, we're wondering if she's still too small. :confused: Bring on the experts! A pic is attached in aid to the aging!

catnapper
07-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Hard to tell from size and photo. Has she seen a vet? A kitten develops certain teeth at certain times... the vet should be able to tell fairly easily how old she is based on her teeth!

kittycats_delight
07-07-2005, 10:57 PM
she is pretty tiny. I would think no more than 6 weeks. It could be that the flavor of food you are giving her just doesn't appeal to her. You should try some kitten kibble. She should be feed kitten food for the first year of her life to help give her all the nutrients she needs to be a healthy cat and to boost her immune system to fight off any kitten diseases she may come in contact with. Has she been to the vet yet for a check-up? That is always best as they can give you an age on her and tell you when she needs her needles and all those things. They can also help you with choosing the right food for her.

I am sure you will get lots of advise from the experts here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2005, 09:20 AM
We haven't taken her to the vet YET, but mom is going to take her next week when she gets paid.

Thanks for the help!

QueenScoopalot
07-08-2005, 09:24 AM
She looks to be 8 weeks to me. Hard to tell from the picture, but a kitten's eyes will change to the adult color between about 7-8 weeks of age. She looks very cute. :)

furrykidsmother
07-08-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't know about her age, but I was wondering what kind of wet food you are feeding her. Is it the kind specially made for kittens or is it adult food?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
She is getting Science Diet Wet Kitten food (canned).

She ate some this morning! :D I think its because she was never fed something as... tasty? in the barn. :p